• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope they don't have to play any teams with pace

Alas, pace is something MLS does not want for.

Surely players would trip over their zimmer frames if they tried to run too fast..?
:icon_wink:

Hahahaha. This made me laugh............. you were joking weren't you?

Not at all, there are a load of fast players in MLS. Physical ability isn't the sticking point of the league, it's all the mental stuff that we lag behind on.

You must be watching a different game to me Alan.

Cech to Arsenal confirmed. Someone's going to have to do some serious business to beat that as signing of the summer.

Who will they ditch then, Szczesny or Ospina?

I'd say the former, but Wenger has spent a lot of time developing him and he doesn't like to bin players like that.

Ospina was never a long term fix. He's talking to Galatasaray apparently.

Ospina's a good player, not quite Cech obviously but good enough to command a spot in most teams.

Maybe go to Stoke to replace Begovic?

Stoke will give Butland a go if Begovic goes. They have signed a Danish keeper as well, name escapes me at the moment.

Not that I would recommend that course of action you understand. Butland is pretty poor IMO/IMV and his kicking is laughable.

Begovic is off to Chelsea apparently.

Yep, I recall Butland being pretty poor while he was out on loan.

Its all relative really.

Butland can't be that bad as he is a Premiership and International player at 22 yrs of age. There may be room for improvement, but to call him poor is a bit OTT.

I can only go on what I see, I must have watched him at least a dozen times and I have never been impressed at all.

Did Scott Carson not fit those criteria at 22 as well? And he has always been rubbish.

A lot of early hype about young Butland and I don't think he is living up to it at all. Seems at best a bang average Championship keeper.

Its all relative really.

Butland can't be that bad as he is a Premiership and International player at 22 yrs of age. There may be room for improvement, but to call him poor is a bit OTT.

I see your Butland and raise you one Johnny Gorman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back