• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate N'Zonzi to be fair and yes Shaqiri and Konoplyanka would be top class signings, (if they happen) they would definitely need an N'Zonzi type player so selling him would be counter productive.

This..in order to fit those two players if signed they need the balance of n'zonzi

Yep, don't think N'Zonzi's time at CAM was ever meant to be anything more than short term.

Mainz have told Gonzalo Jara to fuck off. Classy move from them to stand up for their principles.

Not a transfer but Nigel de Jong has signed a new 3 year contract with Milan. Good news for Milan to keep hold of him despite interest from Manchester Utd and Juventus.

Carlos Tevez returns to Boca Juniors.

Mainz have told Gonzalo Jara to fuck off. Classy move from them to stand up for their principles.

Seems a bit over the top to me, thought it was funny from Jara as much as anything else.

Not a transfer but Nigel de Jong has signed a new 3 year contract with Milan. Good news for Milan to keep hold of him despite interest from Manchester Utd and Juventus.

Carlos Tevez returns to Boca Juniors.

Why would either of those clubs have wanted him? :S

It just pisses me off when players go over like they're shot. It was pretty bad to watch (and resulted in a red for Cavani to boot).

Jara has always been a complete prick, it's a bit rich of Mainz to be principled about it now. I suspect they're taking the opportunity to get rid as he is rubbish.

Elsewhere, isn't it rather odd that Liverpool have signed five players but we've barely heard a peep from Brendan?

Jackson Martinez to Atletico Madrid now confirmed. Good buy for Simeone.

Carlos Bacca close to joining Milan. Deal agreed with the player, they're just working out how the money will be paid to Sevilla. They might use Adil Rami as part of the transfer to lower the price.

Mattia Destro seems set to join Monaco.

Daniel Sturridge

@D_Sturridge

My brother signed for Aston villa. All the best @MicahRichards wish you was with me!! #bargain link up soon my g
6:39 PM - 17 Jun 2015

720 720 Retweets

Naturally, some people are losing their minds over this. Surely Liverpool weren't in for Richards?

Begovic going to Chelsea to replace Cech in bench warming duties. Absolutely no idea why he would want to do that.

To win trophy's I imagine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What a hero. Winning trophies by watching from the sidelines.

Depends if when you look back on your career when you retired and feel a couple of medals was worth sitting on the bench for 90% of the time.

Fair enough if your Brad Jones or Richard Wright, you're not very good so you may as well get some medals rather than be 2nd choice for a football league team.

But Begovic doing it, waste of talent. If it was me I'd rather play than collect hollow medals.

Equally Courtois could tear a ligament in September and he'd be first choice for the champions of England.

I understand what you're both saying but I can also see why he'd leave Stoke to move to Chelsea if the opportunity arose.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Better than any of their other right backs tbh
Only managed 10 appearances for Fiorentina last season, that's pretty concerning when he should be pretty much at his peak. Can see him be used more as a centre half for Villa, if Vlaar still hasn't signed a new deal? Hutton seems to fit in pretty well with Sherwood's have a go hero tactics.

To be fair Okore and Richards could be a pretty decent partnership, don't expect that'll happen under Timmy tactics though.

I think Villa have said they intend to use him at centre half. His talent's not in question, it's his body and his mentality.

He played more for Fiorentina towards the end of the season, but to begin with Montella said his fitness was miles behind everyone else.

Pirlo is apparently in New York today to dot the i's on a contract with NYCFC. With Lampard, Pirlo, and Villa in the side they should create chances at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back