• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas Costa from Shaktar to Bayern, Luiz Adriano to some club in Dubai.

Lukas Podolski in talks with Galatasaray.

Northampton Town have signed Adam Smith, who was one of the players sacked by Leicester City. He has been given another chance, let's hope he takes it.

Luiz Adriano to some club in Dubai.

Sounds like the clubs have agreed a fee (Al-Ahli) but the player isn't convinced. His contract is up in January by the sound of it so I think they're happy to strike a deal with anyone just to get a fee.

Watford close to completing a deal with Jose Holebas from Roma.

OK, Here's the challenge, You nominate a player from last seasons Championship who will gain more English caps than Tyrone Mings. I will hang my hat on Tyrone Mings becoming a very special player.

Dominic Iorfa if he declares for England. Mings is solid and isn't a complete disaster with the ball at his feet but there's nothing spectacular about him at all (apart from the obvious physical.

Will Hughes, maybe. Needs to move on from Derby though, should really be playing top flight football now.

Patrick Roberts. His close control and natural ability to glide past players is spectacular. Needs a hell of a lot more coaching and experience but he has the potential to be world class.

Dominic Iorfa if he declares for England. Mings is solid and isn't a complete disaster with the ball at his feet but there's nothing spectacular about him at all (apart from the obvious physical.

Does Iorfa have dual-nationality?

Ah, cool beans.

£8 million for Mings is scandalous. He's got potential but i think his physical attributes make him stand out at times.

In today's edition of "Journalists Who Don't Even Try", Xherdan Shaqiri is apparently off to Stoke, of all places, for £7-8million.

In today's edition of "Journalists Who Don't Even Try", Xherdan Shaqiri is apparently off to Stoke, of all places, for £7-8million.

This one has legs apparently and also Konoplyanka (sp). The fans aren't particularly happy as they think N'Zonzi will be sold to make way for them and in their eyes he's their best player.

Lol. Both of those are orders of magnitude better than N'Zonzi.

I just can't imagine it, sure Shaq didn't come off as expected at Inter but he wasn't piss poor. At any rate what I read was that getting Shaq would mean they let go of the Konoplyanka chase? Who knows though.

And I'd be right there with those fans; N'Zonzi is quality.

Lol. Both of those are orders of magnitude better than N'Zonzi.

You have to remember the average IQ of a Stoke fan here. I agree with you Bear but they think N'Zonzi is king at the moment.

I rate N'Zonzi to be fair and yes Shaqiri and Konoplyanka would be top class signings, (if they happen) they would definitely need an N'Zonzi type player so selling him would be counter productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back