• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting one, Chelsea midfielder Oscar's brother Alvaro Emboaba Jr will join up with with Crystal Palace for pre season training on Monday.

Chelsea acting quickly to replace Peter Cech who just signed with Arsenal. Mourinho's club has reached an agreement with Stoke City for Asmir Begovic for a transfer fee of £8 million while the player is expected to earn £4 million a season.
Just to sit and watch.

£80 grand a week for a benchwarmer????? Fucking hell. No wonder Stoke couldn't compete on wages, even taking into account the allure of free medals for doing next to nothing. Wonder whether Stoke will make a move for a keeper. Really not sure their other options are mid-table premier league standard.

Stephen Quinn signed for Reading after being released from Hull, bit surprised he didn't get a new deal as he seemed to feature pretty heavily, could be a useful one for Reading.

He wasn't released, he went to Reading for a better deal, Hull wanted to keep him.

£80 grand a week for a benchwarmer????? $#@!ing hell. No wonder Stoke couldn't compete on wages, even taking into account the allure of free medals for doing next to nothing. Wonder whether Stoke will make a move for a keeper. Really not sure their other options are mid-table premier league standard.
Don't you have to make a token number of appearances to win a medal anymore?

Don't you have to make a token number of appearances to win a medal anymore?
No, they club get a certain amount and give them to who they choose, Loftus Cheek got one last year for instance. I think it used to be about 12-15 games as I can remember clubs playing players at the end of the season to get them up to the quota.

Used to be ten, I remember Martin Keown getting a number of sub apps late on one season

Stephen Quinn signed for Reading after being released from Hull, bit surprised he didn't get a new deal as he seemed to feature pretty heavily, could be a useful one for Reading.

Looked tidy enough in the Prem, if spectacularly unspectacular.

Aye, I would not have complained to have Quinn trade Hull orange for ours.

Just a color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back