• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Nastasic is going to Schalke. I find it perverse how quickly and how far he has slipped out of the frame at Citeh, even behind the appalling Boyata this season.

Lampard statement on the New York / Man City saga

“I want to make it completely clear about my situation as I have read a lot of lies and nonsense over the last few days
When released from Chelsea last year at the end of my contract I signed a commitment to play in NYCFC for two years starting January 1st 2015. I was then offered the chance to train and be a part of the Man City squad in the interim to keep myself in the best shape going inro New York.
This period has since been extended by Man City and I will now start playing for NYCFC at the end of this current Premier League season. There has always been a constant dialogue between all parties in this time to find the best solution for everyone.
I can say that I am very excited about arriving in New York and giving everything to the team to make us a success in the MLS as soon as possible.

Cardiff have signed Alex Revell from Rovrum.

Watford have signed Miguel Layun from Club America. Was impressed with him at the World Cup, another top signing by the Pozzos.

Cardiff have signed Alex Revell from Rovrum.

Watford have signed Miguel Layun from Club America. Was impressed with him at the World Cup, another top signing by the Pozzos.

That's a coup, he already had an agreement with Cordoba or Getafe or similar in Liga BBVA.

That's a coup, he already had an agreement with Cordoba or Getafe or similar in Liga BBVA.

Always a bit of a risk signing players like that though.

Watford fans were jizzing themselves over Paredes when they first signed him but he's turned out to be a total flop. Shocking footballer.

Granada - hence his seamless shift to another Pozzo club without a fee.

Didier Drogba linked with Portland Timbers in MLS.

Italian media saying Samuel Eto'o has agreed terms with Sampdoria. 18 month deal.

Suso going to Milan, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

BBC claiming Swansea and Man City have agreed on a £30m price for Bony.Probably happening.
The Independent claiming Liverpool are closing in on a £30m deal for Higuain.Probably rubbish.

Latest gossip is the somewhat unsurprising rumour that Balotelli may be sold this month. The question is, who would actually want to buy him?

Balotelli linked to Juve.

Shaun Maloney of Wigan apparently off to Chicago.

He'll be awesome in America. Always found it strange how the really big names always go to NY or LA and not Chicago as well.

I'm excited. Chicago is my interim team until Charlotte gets a franchise.

As for why big names don't go there, three words: lake effect snow.

I love Chicago in the winter, though I spent more time in Michigan which was ace as well.

Apparently he wasn't paid 1 months wages & complained to the PFA.
The shitehawk is on 60k a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back