• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matija Nastasic off to Schalke on loan.

Looks like Mikkel Diskerud could join Lamps in New York according to ESPN.

Too tired to comment on that other than to ask... why??

Jozy Altidore reportedly moving to Toronto FC with Jermain Defoe going to Sunderland.

Anyone know what Swansea are playing at? Bony gone to Man City, Michu out on loan, Gomis strongly rumoured to be off and no rumoured replacements at all.

They'll get someone, Swansea have a pretty good knack for replacing seemingly essential players.

They have Nelson Oliveira on loan now, but I suspect they will look to spend on a striker. Especially if Palace bid 8m for Gomis. They can find a better striker for less than that, like Ings.

They have been linked with Maxim from Stuttgart who is a midfielder I think.

If they're shopping from Sunderland then would Fletcher not be a better, albeit more expensive option? Think he'd work in their team.

If he could keep himself fit I think he'd score a lot of goals for them.

Over the last few days Swansea have been linked with Mario Gomez at Fiorentina as well.

Adebayo Akinfenwa wants a move to MLS.

Apparently Crystal Palace bid £3m for Neil Taylor, rejected as you'd expect.

He'd be a decent defensive tackle tbf. :whistle:

He's wildly popular here, between him and Big George they could probably buoy the interest in the game for a couple of seasons.

The whale is a God of lower level football. I like him. But don't expect him to set the MLS on fire.

Nah, not it terms of performance, more in terms of popularity and likability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back