• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great player. Can do either role.

It would be very unfair to drop Kane, he's been magnificent. We'll have him if they don't want him!

Noel Hunt set to sign for Ipswich after his release from Leeds United.

He hasn't even been an automatic choice at Millwall :icon_lol: Rotated with Matthew 'not quite Marcel Schmelzer' Briggs.

Olympiacos are apparently interested in taking Mario Balotelli on loan til the summer. They'd pay him the €2.5m he'd be owed up until June.

Leicester have apparently signed someone named Andrej Kramaric.

Leicester have apparently signed someone named Andrej Kramaric.

Chelsea and Real were interested in him IIRC. Still, a lot of money to spend on someone who has only ever played in Croatia.

Ah, that would explain why I couldn't find him on FIFA.

Would appear that Ched Evans to Oldham is not going to happen

I hear the deal breaker was his insistence that they change their name from Oldham Atletic to Oldham Down.

Rotherham have signed Jack Barmby on a month's loan from Leicester. I wish Wolves had have taken Barmby who looks the kind who would do well in the number ten role behind Dicko.

That's his career done, then. Thought he would be smarter.

Eh? He'll walk into Inter's team and they have a decent chance of making the top three next season, Mancini will do ok domestically. Where else was he supposed to go?

Anywhere. I don't have any faith in Inter whatsoever. If he performs well there he'll move on by next January, IMO. "His career done" was a bit hasty, I grant you.

Shaqiri is a great player, and I fancy him to do well in Italian football. The pace should suit him pretty well, and he is full of skill and tricks.

Agree with that but really thought he'd end up at Juve or something. I'd said a few prayers hoping he ended up at Roma but alas.

Medel Kuzmanovic

Shaqiri Kovacic Podolski

Icardi

That's a pretty formidable midfield and attack Inter have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back