• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an appalling defender, i can remember him getting an absolute pasting by Reto Zielger once against Wigan. He fucked up everything he attempted, tried to shield the ball out 2-3 times and got bullied off it every time allowing the player a clear run through whilst he was sat on his arse whinging about it.

Came across an article today of Stoke tracking a young defender at Peterborough. Clicked on to the article and it was a mate that I played with for my Sunday league team until Dagenham and Redbridge signed him when we were u16s. Weird seeing quite a few players you've played with or against in the Football League, and some you wouldn't have said they were loads better than myself!

Talks between Arsenal and Bordeaux over the loan of Yaya Sanogo have come to a standstill after the player agreed last week to join the Ligue 1 side in principle.

Arsenal would prefer to loan him to a club in the Premier League, even if Sanogo is not against joining Bordeaux.

In the meantime, Bordeaux have been offered Hull City forward Yannick Sagbo, but have yet to make any move.

Tweet of the day regarding Ched Evans

"Even if Oldham say no to Ched Evans, he'll probably think they said yes."

West Brom say that they will sell Berahino if they receive an offer of £20 million.

Tweet of the day regarding Ched Evans

"Even if Oldham say no to Ched Evans, he'll probably think they said yes."

:D

When it comes to football he seems to be able to take no for an answer

Olivier Occean going back to Norway for 6-7 months,he'll be playing for Odd Grenland on loan from Frankfurt first half of our season.

Bony to City? Odd. Better than that flaky cunt Jovetic I suppose. A lot of money for a sub though.

Scott Sinclair might need a mate now rodwell has gone

Bony to City? Odd. Better than that flaky cunt Jovetic I suppose. A lot of money for a sub though.

How much do you think he is going to cost City? He'll score goals I guess. Interesting to see what Swansea do as so far they've been quite good reinvesting big fees they've got for players.

Cynicism? From Frank? Say it ain't so!

Is Negredo still injured? Guess he will be sold when he is back. Going to have a lot of strikers when everyone is fit, especially when I think they are best off with 1 up top

He's already been sold (well loan/sale) to Valencia.

Guly do Prado to Chicago in MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back