• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong rumours that Steven Gerrard could be joining LA Galaxy in the summer.

Strong rumours that Steven Gerrard could be joining LA Galaxy in the summer.

Looks like he is set to announce tomorrow he will leave Liverpool at the end of the season

Terry McDermott has paid tribute by saying he is the greatest player in Liverpool history. Alternatively he doesn't get on with Dalgish anymore

Miranda in talks with Man City, it seems they will pay way over the odds just to fill their troublesome centre back positions. 30million mentioned.

Chalobah has today returned to parent club Chelsea after his loan spell with Burnley.

Looks like Kalas is off to Boro on loan, that Chelsea link is really working our for them.

According to Naples based newspaper Il Mattino, Ron Vlaar has agreed personal terms with Napoli. Contract up in June.
Mohamed Salah is close to completing a loan move to Inter Milan.
John Swift will join Swindon Town on loan from Chelsea.
Alex Kiwomya will also move out on loan from Chelsea to Barnsley, he should do lots of damage at that level, exceptional talent.
Spurs have agreed the 6 month loan signing of PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Ben Arfa going to Nice on loan, presumably until the end of the season.

Perennial MLS do-nothing Doneil Henry signs for West Ham in what is truly a bizarre move by Allardyce.

Harry Redknapp at the Fulham vs Wolves game today, obviously scouting Scott Parker.

Steven Gerrard off to LA Galaxy.

Anthony Forde disgusted.jpg

Real Madrid are close to confirming a deal to sign Borussia Dortmunds Marco Reus this summer.

Well, while waiting for the darts I watched the SSN transfer window prog. Will they please fuck off about trying to keep the fires stoked on a Bale to Manchester United story. More chance of me signing for Van Gaal's bunch. It is completely unrealistic. Might as well link Messi with Old Trafford.

Well, while waiting for the darts I watched the SSN transfer window prog. Will they please fuck off about trying to keep the fires stoked on a Bale to Manchester United story. More chance of me signing for Van Gaal's bunch. It is completely unrealistic. Might as well link Messi with Old Trafford.

There must have been a time when United could have added Bale to Ronaldo, missed opportunity false economics.

yep - Ronaldo left in 2009. Bale moved to Spurs in 2007. Mind you, at that time, he was a left back that had the "every time he plays, they lose" tag, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back