• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger Espinoza leaving Wigan. I'd have him here but he's probably off to MLS again.

Back to SKC. Crowd favorite so they'll be pleased. They are still bitter about Kei being at Columbus.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

SKC fans annoy me to no end.

Eric Lichaj has signed an extension with Nottingham Forest.

Chelsea singing Andrej Kramaric and farming him out to Vitesse. When will these youngsters realise they have no chance of progression at Chelsea?

Chelsea singing Andrej Kramaric and farming him out to Vitesse. When will these youngsters realise they have no chance of progression at Chelsea?
Madness, the likes of Leicester City have been scouting the lad for ages and would have given him Premier league opportunities.

He's 23. I have no idea how good he is but he is not that young anymore.

He will be happy that he is going to get paid more and still play first team football.

Madness, the likes of Leicester City have been scouting the lad for ages and would have given him Premier league opportunities.

And champions league in a couple of years! :)

Bournemouth apparently had a £1.5m bid for Birmingham's Demarai Gray rejected.

Pulis barely has time to get his foot in the door before the Mirror link Albion with a move for Peter Crouch....

Crouch is 34 now, and well past his best. If Pulis does go for him, surely it will just be a short term measure to try to ensure they stay up.

I very much doubt he will be going for him at all. Daily Mirror transfer gossip has a hit rate of about 0.000001%. Lazy journalism.

He would be a significant upgrade on all of Ideye, Anichebe and Samaras, ultimately that's all that matters.

Good luck Sylvan! Still a personal favourite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back