• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always like him for his response to "whale is a wolves fan". Bayo has a certain something.

Ipswich Town are set to sign Colchester United striker Freddie Sears on a permanent deal. Zaki Fryers going to Rotherham on loan and Jack Grealish chased by Nottm Forest.

That will put an end to the Golbourne rumours then.

Alan, your hate for MLS is puzzling. Mix to NYCFC is a great move. Hell of an upgrade in competition from Rosenborg and he gets to learn from some American vets as well as Villa and Lampard.

Jozy to Toronto is vomit-inducing though. I don't hate Jozy but I also don't hold him in the esteem that he's still going to save us from our striker woes. Hoping he can at least get his club scoring going again.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Jonson Clarke-Harris a player we were heavily linked with(even leading to Twitter rage when we didn't sign him and Rotherham did) has joined MK Dons on loan

Defoe with 2 goals in his last 28 PL games to come and save Sunderland... I imagine he'll score on his debut against Spurs and not do a lot more this season. How did he do in Toronto?

Theyre going to have to move to a 4-4-2 to get anything out of him. He'd be hilarious in their current system. They're as bad as Villa in the entertainment stakes.

Steve Evans at Rotherham isn't coaching he is playing real life Fantasy football. If Fryers or Sammon feature tomorrow He will have used 36 different players just in the league this season. Madness and panic measures.

If Forest want Grealish we should be competing with him. He can play across the three behind the forward and would be a great creative influence, he's looked a good player everytime Ive seen him come on for Villa

Sounds like Toronto have offered $7m a season to Sebastian Giovinco to sign on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Andre Ayew linked with Tottenham.

Seb Giovinco to Toronto FC now confirmed. Could become the league's highest paid player. Joins Toronto in July.

He'll tear that league to shreds. Forget the over-the-hill superstars who've gone to MLS for their last pay cheque, Giovinco is a superb footballer in the prime of his career.

Where are Toronto likely to play him? I obviously have no knowledge of their squad and where he's going to fit in.

Paired with Altidore up top, I imagine. Or give him free reign. Hard to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back