• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin Jedvaj signed for Bayer Leverkusen, looks a good player and surprised he didn't come to the Premier league. Its this type of player that you think the likes of Sunderland or Villa seem to lack.

Looks like Chelsea are in for Juan Cuadrado.

BBC Sport understand Swansea City are in talks with Kyle Naughton after they had a bid of around £5M accepted by Tottenham.

Brentford have signed Evertons Chris Long on a one-month youth loan

Last edited:
Why say you that?

I just don't see him spending the rest of his career there. I don't think playing over there will do his international chances much good. You can say he's not been a regular anyway but it'll harm any chance of a return to the Azzurri IMO. The massive salary (He'll be earning more than any other Italian player) is nice and the quality of life etc but from a footballing point of view I still think it's a strange one when teams from Europe were interested. It's a coup for Toronto though. Where does all their money come from? Are they linked to the Maple Leafs?

I just don't see him spending the rest of his career there. I don't think playing over there will do his international chances much good. You can say he's not been a regular anyway but it'll harm any chance of a return to the Azzurri IMO. The massive salary (He'll be earning more than any other Italian player) is nice and the quality of life etc but from a footballing point of view I still think it's a strange one when teams from Europe were interested. It's a coup for Toronto though. Where does all their money come from? Are they linked to the Maple Leafs?

Sponsored by Sunderland.

Naughton's career has definitely stalled at Spurs. At times I've seen him he's not been terrible but he needs to be playing consistently. It's a good move for him because Rangel is getting on a bit for Swansea and they don't have any decent back up

I guess Swansea are hampered by the fact Spurs know they have £30m sat in the bank from Bony.

West Brom about to sign Shola Ameobi apparently. Very Pulisball signing.

Lee Peltier to Cardiff for Maynard + Le Fondre (loan) + cash. WTF is Slade playing at?

Real Madrid have bought Martin Ødegaard from Strømsgodset,he'll most likely play for Castilla until the summer.After that who knows.

They've signed so many forwards in the last few years it's insane. They're flogging them off everywhere now.

David de Gea has apparently agreed to terms to move to Real Madrid.

Liverpool have been showing signs of a strong interest in Stoke City striker Bojan Krkic, reports Metro.

Butragueño: "Ødegaard will train with 1st team and Castilla. He'll play with Castilla but he'll be available to Carlo"

John Brayford has been asked by his club if he is happy in Wales, or does he wish to speak to Sheffield United.

Before Iorfa came into the side he was one I'd have liked us to be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back