• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10m for Ross McCormack? I find that absolutely baffling. He's worth no more than £3m.

£10million for a player to transfer from one championship side to another. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum....!

£10m for Ross McCormack? I find that absolutely baffling. He's worth no more than £3m.

£10million for a player to transfer from one championship side to another. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum....!

Liverpool to start talks with Barca tomorrow over the transfer of Suarez and potential swap of Sanchez being included.

Excellent tapping up by Barcelona. The apology being the top of it. Something only mes que un club can get away with

Excellent tapping up by Barcelona. The apology being the top of it. Something only mes que un club can get away with

I think Liverpool are happy for him to be tapped up. Looks like they have finally run out of patience with him and with Barca being eager they won't have to budge much on their asking price (£80m being the release clause)

Siem De Jong to Newcastle, excellent signing.

On Suarez, I'd much rather have a lump of cash and Alexis than him. He can't or won't control his behaviour and the next inevitable flashpoint is going to end up with a year's ban or something. Too much of a timebomb and you wouldn't really value a striker who kept getting injured and missing a third of the season, so why tolerate it with bans. Alexis is brilliant.

That said I don't trust Brentdan to spend the money properly, he doesn't even seem to be looking at any defenders. He's also blown close to £70m on Sakho, Borini, Aspas, Alberto, Allen and Ilori, that's hardly encouraging.

Jealous of Liverpool signing Alexis if that's true.

It is being reported that Barcelona want Liverpool to lower the asking price for Suarez, as he will not be available for the first few months of the season.

Gauld has gone to Portugal. Talkshite are reporting the fee is actually £2m. That would be a very poor price.

Charlton signing out of contract Coventry forward Franck Moussa today.

Swansea set to sign Marvin Emnes permanently. Paying actual money for him too, about £1m.

Crazy. Everytime I watched him for them last season he was average at best.

Ipswich have been linked with a move for Derby striker Conor Sammon. Dream partnership with Frank Nouble.

The perfect Mick McCarthy striker.

Marca reporting that Toni Kroos has signed for Real Madrid 25million, Alexis Sanchez signed for Arsenal 22million.

That's been the rumour for a few days but Barca want more apparently. Has he actually signed according to Marca then?

Jamal Lascelles apparently off to QPR for £4M. That's a very good signing if true.

Would actually be a step in the right direction for them - him and Ferdinand at centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back