• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous. Sturridge only cost Liverpool £12m.

Dundee United have accepted a £3 million bid from Sporting Lisbon for teenage midfielder Ryan Gauld.

Ipswich in talks with Cameron Stewart.

Dundee United have accepted a £3 million bid from Sporting Lisbon for teenage midfielder Ryan Gauld.

Ipswich in talks with Cameron Stewart.

If that is true - 3m is not a lot for him and I'd want us to be in for him

It is true and Arab fans I know are furious about it. It's about the same as what the got off Blackburn for Goodwillie.

I would have priced McCormack at about 3million and Gauld at maybe double that..

Plus didn't Snodgrass move to Hull yesterday for something daft like £7m?

It is true and Arab fans I know are furious about it. It's about the same as what the got off Blackburn for Goodwillie.

Why on earth have they accepted that and why aren't we in for him then??!!

Why on earth have they accepted that and why aren't we in for him then??!!

Well we might be. I dismissed the earlier rumours about us being after him because I never thought United would accept such a low figure. He's one of the most exciting youngsters the SPL has ever produced. Can we realistically be competing with Sporting CP for a player though?

Fair play to him if he goes abroad - not enough young players do that but I would have thought his ambition may be to play in the Premier League. He'd also get plenty of opportunities to play and improve his game while working towards that. Long shot I guess

He's talked about wanting to play abroad before. Plus, who would you rather play alongside? Diego Capel and William Carvalho or Leon Clarke and Dave Edwards?

Toni Kroos to Real Madrid?

£10m for Ross McCormack? I find that absolutely baffling. He's worth no more than £3m.

£10m for Ross McCormack? I find that absolutely baffling. He's worth no more than £3m.

Whilst I agree that £10m is absolute madness, he was the top goalscorer in the Championship last season in an otherwise pretty shite team suffering major turmoil off the pitch.

I think he's worth more than £3m, and if he was ours we'd be pissed off with a bid of £3m.

Lollana confirmed to Liverpool.

Napoli's signed one of the many Koulibaly people,this one a centreback from Genk.

Liverpool to start talks with Barca tomorrow over the transfer of Suarez and potential swap of Sanchez being included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back