• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long a ban do you get for listening to TalkSport?

Khedira would be a quality signing. And surely a sign that he isn't just going to play Arteta holding midfeld all year, which for a team of their level I've always thought pretty ridiculous.

Talkshite stated that Khedira may be heading to Arsenal. Probably not the most reliable source, but there you go.
I read that he was looking for close to 200k a week so Arsenal backed away from the deal.
In further news, Filipe Luis set for Chelsea medical.

the top two Google news results for khedira say:

1. set to sign for chelsea as wage too high for arsenal
2. set to sign for arsenal as they have agreed wages

both posted within the last hour :)

Sheffield Utd have signed defender Craig Alcock on a two year deal.

Rosenborg admitting there is contact with an unnamed Premier League club regarding their right back Cristian Gamboa.He was part of the successful Costa Rica team at the world cup.

No idea which club it could be,bottom half or a promoted side most likely I suppose.

Newcastle need a RB with Debuchy off.

Apparently about to sign Janmaat.

BslO_heCEAAaOv5.png

Weren't we linked with Gamboa when Ståle first took over?

Weren't we linked with Gamboa when Ståle first took over?

I don't recall he was.He joined Copenhagen from Fredrikstad when Solbakken went to Cologne and then he joined Rosenborg on loan when Solbakken took the Wolves job.

We were linked with most players who'd played in Norway and Denmark at the time, there was nothing in 95% of it.

We were linked with most players who'd played in Norway and Denmark at the time, there was nothing in 95% of it.

That was mostly forum/fan talk,not really links I believe...which is why I said there was alot of talk about,not linked.I think Siggy was the only linked player? Not that it matters,I'm trying to forget the Solbakken 'era'. :)

Leeds reported to be after Nile Ranger, seriously, wut? He is shocking as well as being a complete wrister.

Leeds reported to be after Nile Ranger, seriously, wut? He is shocking as well as being a complete wrister.

He is on trial there (had to check they didn't mean Leeds County Court rather than F.C)

In 2007, at the age of 15, he was sentenced to 11 weeks in a Young Offenders Institute after being convicted of participating in street robbery in Muswell Hill, London.

On 27 August 2011 he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man in Newcastle city centre, leaving the victim unconscious in the street, but was found not guilty of this in trial in October 2012.[25]

In October 2011 he was charged with being drunk and disorderly in Newcastle's Cathedral Square. The charge came only days after Ranger had been reinstated to Newcastle United's first-team training after a three-month exile in the club's reserves.[26] In March 2012 he was convicted of being drunk and disorderly and was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £135 costs.[27][better source needed] Prior to this, in May 2011 Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.[28][29] The gun was later handed in.[30][better source needed]

In March 2012, he was fined by The FA for making homophobic comments on social networking website Twitter.[31] Later in the month he was arrested once more, this time for breaching terms of his bail whilst awaiting trial on four assault charges.[27]

In the early hours of 23 September 2012, police were called to a house in Enfield, north London after reports of a disturbance. The front door of the property was badly damaged and Ranger was arrested at the scene and later charged with criminal damage.[32] The charge against Ranger was dropped in November 2012 after the court accepted his explanation that he had damaged the door after fearing his girlfriend was being kidnapped.[33]

On 25 January 2013, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of rape in a Newcastle hotel room.[34] In connection with the same alleged offence, Ranger was charged with rape on 8 July 2013.[35] On 4 March 2014 he was cleared of the charge at Newcastle Crown Court.[36]

On 14 March 2013, Ranger was charge with common assault after an incident in Newcastle city centre.[37]

In July 2013, Ranger once again hit the headlines after getting a tattoo of his own surname on his forehead.[38]

On 3 January 2014, Swindon Town chairman Lee Power confirmed in a press conference that the club would be meeting with Ranger and his management in the following days to confirm his sacking due to his disrespect shown towards the club through constant absence during training. Power said "I'm the chairman of the club and I've got to do what's best for the club. Unfortunately, what's best for the club is having to sit down with Nile and talk about parting ways. While this is ongoing Nile is not training with the squad."[39]

On 23 March 2014, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage to a taxi in Liverpool.[40]

On 28 April 2014 Ranger was charged with criminal damage after an incident at a block of flats in Swindon on 13 April.

uhytu2y3.jpg

hyvuzejy.jpg

a9yvu7a7.jpg

Epic cunt.

Alex Morrow (whoever he is) released by Blackburn.
Diego Costa finally going to Chelsea,same looks to be the destination for Filipe Luis.
Rotherham and Shrewsbury have bought/signed 11 players each.
Valbuena to Dinamo Moscow.
Cavani wants to go to England. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back