• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like that the old adage about any publicity being good publicity is true. I didn't think that the big clubs would want to touch him after his latest brush with the footballing authorities but thats not the case.
People have done far worse though. Lee Hughes? The goalkeeper done for drink driving? Marlon King keeps getting contracts FFS.

People have done far worse though. Lee Hughes? The goalkeeper done for drink driving? Marlon King keeps getting contracts FFS.

Ched Evans possibly going back to Sheffield United when he gets out.

Southampton set to sign Graziano Pelle from Feyenoord, just screams massive flop. Big paceless lug.

Richardson deal at Villa done and dusted - 2 years

He's shit, but better than either Antonio Luna or Joe Bennett.

Montpellier and Newcastle have found an agreement for the transfer of Remy Cabella. "We have a deal" said Laurent Nicollin, club's CEO.
Looking forward to watching him, comes with a fair reputation. One for the Fantasy team..

WBA's signed Sebastian Pocognoli from Hannover.

Keylor Navas to Bayern, great career move there.

Barcelona told they cannot show of Suarez in public until his ban is over.

Barcelona told they cannot show of Suarez in public until his ban is over.

Getting a bit ridiculous now,just keep him off the pitch and leave it at that imo.

Player banned from all football activities transfers to club banned from all transfer activity.

FIFA special.

Huddersfield in for Walsall midfielder Sam Mantom. Any good?

I like him as a player, in the Kevin McDonald mould although not as good. Can see a pass well and is pretty tidy, very light weight and not very strong so easily knocked off the ball. No surprise Albion didn't keep him on.

French Ligue 1 outfit Evian Thonard has bought Rosenborg striker Nicki Bille Nielsen.The Dane has been a constant problem child for the club so I am baffled someone actually went for him.

Spanish flop Iago Aspas going on loan back to Spain and Seville.

Seriously one of the worst Premier League footballers I have ever seen. No attributes at all.

Italian newsagents are reporting that Leeds United is very close to both Benedic (from Milan) and Agard (from Rotherham). Could Leeds create a side for a promotion push or will internal politics make them also rans?

Talkshite stated that Khedira may be heading to Arsenal. Probably not the most reliable source, but there you go.

Talkshite stated that Khedira may be heading to Arsenal. Probably not the most reliable source, but there you go.

Sky and a few papers running with the same thing. Good signing for them and would spell the end for Arteta I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back