• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how Van Gaal will use Rooney and he could find himself watching more games than he plays, time will tell on that one.

Garbage is stretching it a tad

He's still a top player. It's just fashionable to not rate him these days. Similarly to Ferguson though van Gaal wont be afraid to drop anyone.

Shaw will offer width down one side, get rid of the unprofessional muppet on the other side and replace him properly then that sorts it out to a degree.

LvG often plays a narrow 4-3-3.

I can see that but you'd need a De Jong type in front of that back 4, unless of course he shoe horns Jones in that position and buys another centre back to compete with Smalling and Evans.

I can see that but you'd need a De Jong type in front of that back 4, unless of course he shoe horns Jones in that position and buys another centre back to compete with Smalling and Evans.

If he gets Vidal I suppose...although he doesn't just sit, he gets forward as well.

Strootman would be ideal the way that teams set up, would he become available?

Probably but he won't be fit until around Christmas.

Suarez is off to Barca then, I wonder how long it will be bites someone in Spain so he can move clubs again.

Suarez is off to Barca then, I wonder how long it will be bites someone in Spain so he can move clubs again.

Early RAWK quotes

"Who?"
"I don't give a crap what Suarez says"
"Meh. Don't care about him now"

So predictable...

And my favourite

Time for Liverpool to do it the hard way, because that's Liverpool FC, it's about doing things, without caring about what the world says.

Other teams can sign their big stars, Liverpool will do it in a disciplined professional manner!

Err - Andy Carroll, Aspas, Allen? Brilliantly professional and disciplined purchasing and not a penny wasted.

Roughly a year I imagine...I actually think it's involuntary,not some carefully considered bite. :)

Early RAWK quotes

"Who?"
"I don't give a crap what Suarez says"
"Meh. Don't care about him now"

So predictable...

And my favourite

Time for Liverpool to do it the hard way, because that's Liverpool FC, it's about doing things, without caring about what the world says.

Other teams can sign their big stars, Liverpool will do it in a disciplined professional manner!

Err - Andy Carroll, Aspas, Allen? Brilliantly professional and disciplined purchasing and not a penny wasted.

You're pretty much going to be spot on Paddy.

Due to his Fifa restrictions, Barca can't unveil him in the Nou Camp.

haha I have to check out rawk later,I have a feeling Lallana,Can,Lambert will have improved during the day.

Probably a load of rubbish, but I read this morning that Van Gaal wanted to bring Kuyt to Old Trafford, as cover for several positions because of his versatility.

Barcelona set to sign Suarez, as long as there are no teething problems....

It seems like that the old adage about any publicity being good publicity is true. I didn't think that the big clubs would want to touch him after his latest brush with the footballing authorities but thats not the case.

Chamakh has signed a new two year contract at Crystal Palace, I expect he will now revert back to stealing a living.

It seems like that the old adage about any publicity being good publicity is true. I didn't think that the big clubs would want to touch him after his latest brush with the footballing authorities but thats not the case.

Love him or loathe him (and I'm definitely in the latter camp), he's one of the top six forwards in the world.

Messi
Ronaldo
Aguero
Zlatan
Bale
Suarez

As such he will always be hot property, no matter how much of a circus freak he is.

It works at all levels of football though doesn't it. Wouldn't have thought anyone would have took on Dan Jones so quickly after the mangled a team mates face in training.

Remy also being linked
Thought he was heavily linked with Arsenal?

How much would Bony cost? 20-25 million? Would he even be first choice?!!

Not sure Liverpool are going about this the right way. Too many changes and not enough top level quality
Scattergun approach, similar to when they got the torres money. Gotta splash the cash to appease baying fans.
Don't think they'll get a player similar to Suarez like they did last time though.

Charlton have signed Tal Ben Haim on a 1 year deal. I thought he'd retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back