• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham are reportedly lining up a £3million bid for Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire.

Leo Ulloa is the subject of a £7.5m bid from Leicester according to SSN. This should pave the way for us to go in for Chris Wood if he's our target.

Leo Ulloa is the subject of a £7.5m bid from Leicester according to SSN.

This is getting ridiculous.They could buy Boukari,Doumbia,Margreitter,O'Hara,Doyle,Johnson and Ward for that. :)

Isaac Cuenca released by Barca, another next big thing who erm, didn't end up that big.

Gone to Deportivo already. Had horrendous luck with injuries in the past couple of seasons.

Gone to Deportivo already. Had horrendous luck with injuries in the past couple of seasons.

There you go,they got promoted now didn't they?

Sanchez to Arsenal is official, brilliant signing for them, not really solving their midfield/defensive issues though.

Guillermo Ochoa rumoured to be off to Atletico Madrid.

Guillermo Ochoa rumoured to be off to Atletico Madrid.

Not entirely convinced by him, made a lot of good point blank saves but can't recall too many of him flying across the goal and picking things out of the top corner, looks like a good 5 a side keeper to me, flys out at your feet and narrows the angle in those tight situations.

Not entirely convinced by him, made a lot of good point blank saves but can't recall too many of him flying across the goal and picking things out of the top corner, looks like a good 5 a side keeper to me, flys out at your feet and narrows the angle in those tight situations.

I tend to agree. He's not a patch on Navas as a keeper!

Let's just say that he wasn't backup to Corona for no reason.

Apparently Kieran Richardson is due at Villa for a medical today

It's quite obvious really. They are trying to get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back