• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested to see how he fits in there. He's a different style to all of the three that currently play centrally.

I agree,and I assume Carlo has a plan :) I expect Khedira will be sold,so it'll be Alonso,Kroos,Di Maria,Illaramendi,Modric to choose from?

Southampton sign Dusan Tadic on four year deal

Armero was embarrassingly bad in the quarter final game. He couldn't even strike the ball properly!

They're after Deutsch's new favourite player too, Pablo Armero!

One of those where I have no idea how he even passed a trial anywhere. He's shocking!

Southampton sign Dusan Tadic on four year deal

Finally their fans will get some sleep.None of them have seen him play but they're pretty sure he's at least as good as Lallana.

New York City FC's Jeb Brovsky has signed on loan for Strømsgodset (6 months).

A****n after Alan Hutton too!

His goals ratio for last season of 2 in 23 games for a limited winger isn't too bad when compared to the likes of a superstar striker like Steven Fletcher who got 3 in 20 games.

Matt Jarvis is somewhat limited as a footballer and by the systems employed by the managers he has played for. I don't get why he is slated so much when the reality is he did well for Wolves and we made a huge profit on him. He would do well in a number of other Premier League teams but I can't see the likes of A****n or Burmley being able to afford the fee West Ham would want for him.
Also conducted himself with a lot more decorum than others at that time.

Mandzukic to Atletico close to a done deal for 22million, good signing but who will score the goals?

Mandzukic to Atletico close to a done deal for 22million, good signing but who will score the goals?

He's got a good goal scoring record for me. Maybe he'll improve again when he's not acting as support for the supremely talented midfielders running beyond him.

Sounds like Evra is leaving United despite that new deal.

He's got a good goal scoring record for me. Maybe he'll improve again when he's not acting as support for the supremely talented midfielders running beyond him.

Sounds like Evra is leaving United despite that new deal.

Would a club combination of Nikica Jelavić and Mario Mandžukić work at Atletico?

Gareth Barry to Everton, somehow got a three year deal.

I guess Everton didn't want to be renegotiating his contract again next summer.

Frankfurt director Heribert Bruchhagen confirms Nicklas Bendtner offer, but can't compete with the terms offered by Aston Villa. Are Villa trying to add as much tat as possible this summer. They must have the worst scouts in World Football.
Latest news...Alan Hutton demands showdown talks with Paul Lambert after West Brom switch blocked..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back