• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another player with hair,Felipe Luis,transfer confirmed by Chelsea.
Tello going on a two year loan to Porto.

Jara goes on a free from Forest to Mainz.

Has he ditched the cornrows?!

Who knows?! :icon_wink:

article-2117863-12145DCC000005DC-421_468x313.jpg

He's the complete opposite to Luiz, Mancienne has the brain but lacks the ability to make his body do what he wants.

But in the sense that they both get put at centre half and defensive midfield, and are both shit in either position, similar.

Mancienne's biggest flaw (and there are many) is his marking. Watch him off a set piece, he genuinely has no idea. Cost HSV countless goals doing that, or more accurately, not doing that.

Oh, and he heads the ball straight up in the air, every single time. Like some 21st century Paul Blades.

Mancienne is utter poo. He heads like a seal with a beach ball.

Can I suggest you get a t-shirt with that on

His t-shirt is broken.

But on a positive note has cut his barnet. Forest fans think they are going to win the league every year. They are up there with Villa and Newcastle fans in the sense of entitlement stakes

"..... has impressed in the Bundesliga". Anyone know when that was? Hamburg have been shitter year on year than almost any other team in the Bundesliga mainly due to their inability to defend!

Yes, he impressed in that he and Djourou had them on the brink of relegation. Worst CB pairing I've ever witnessed. I've seen more pleasant abortions.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

He didn't play that much last season tbf, Westermann partnered Djourou or occasionally Sobiech for most of it. 12 starts and HSV lost the vast majority of them.

I watched 3 or 4 of his starts and witnessed an absolute calamity.

Disclaimer: I watch more Bundesliga because Wolves matches are unavailable in the States at present. Championship should provide me more access.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

He is a calamity, he is bloody rubbish. HSV are perfectly capable of being rubbish without him though ;)

Kroos signs a 6 year deal at Madrid

Rio Ferdinand at QPR today for his medical

A bit apples and oranges, I'd imagine that fee for Kroos is one of the highest ever in the world (since Bosman) for a player with under 12 months left on his existing deal and refusing to sign a new one. Even allowing for market inflation.

Shhhhhhh - don't spoil it! I like it as a way of indicating idiocy on a grand scale within the championship!

Michu to Napoli confirmed - Season Long loan with option to buy

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 31s
Thumbs up re medical now on to the the exciting part #Signature EnRoute to Loftus Road.... #QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back