• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Scenes last weekend when I tried showing Kenny the latest scores or something on my phone and he couldn't read it from the staggering distance of 20 inches.
Your time will come young man.

I just can't read small text without the aid of some glass in front of my eyes these days. Pop it on the South Bank screen and I can read that fine from the North Bank...

Your time will come young man.

I just can't read small text without the aid of some glass in front of my eyes these days. Pop it on the South Bank screen and I can read that fine from the North Bank...
I'm with you on this one....

For once.

By the time I get to that stage, you pair won't remember me saying anything :D
It's a calendar reminder on my phone that will come up every 4 weeks....forever

(as long as I am wearing my glasses when it appears my I told you so mocking can commence)

Well tbf, that was about a very weird plan to set up a make believe pub and have made up conversations.
Well, I know you'll be surprised at this but I think that was me and that other mad bastard Pavlos from Greece.
I think the pub thing was just going to be a thread on it's own and just like a pub the conversations just went from one thing to another, a bit like it does in a real pub.
Certainly wouldn't work now.
Completely different people populating the forum.

It was several degrees weirder than that, including a made up barmaid who would you believe it, had large breasts.

No it wouldn't happen which really is the Internet's loss.

It was several degrees weirder than that, including a made up barmaid who would you believe it, had large breasts.

Jesus Dan!!
Can you remember any more of it?
Sounds quite interesting...

It could've been called Amy's Tavern or something similar.

Tattoos are the next on my list. Something about those needles seems less scary to me because the piercing action is… less obvious, I guess.

There was a lady getting one done when I was in for my ear and the whole gadget is quite intimidating, though.
Have thought about getting one just to gross my adult kids out :p, plus at my age the skin isn't going to loosen up enough to make it indistinct.

Despite living in an area which is mainly 50 years behind the rest of the country have a tattoo artist who is quite renowed in the industry with a shop in town

They are just the strangest thing. Gloves that keep your fingers cold. And don’t even get me started on the gilet.

I mean, this coat I’ve got to keep me warm. Let’s chop the arms off. Fuck me, that’s a great idea.

What’s next? I know, these thick winter trousers that keep me toasty. Let’s just whip the legs off. Give the err, ‘shorts’ an exotic French name and get some football manager to rock a pair in his technical area. They’ll fly off the shelves.

I’ll give the club shop a ring this afternoon.
Gilets make perfect sense - garments to keep your core warm and not lag parts of your body that don’t really need to be warmed up.

3 Months until I am a Grandad...time to start preparing for the brainwashing via the club shop.

View attachment 6926
Congrats - youv'e not had to wait as long as I did, but they are a joy.

My first one is 9mths now & even just doing video calls with them are hilarious as he recognises people & for some reason I am hilarious to him!!

Took the real Mrs Booz away to Coombe Abbey for her birthday over the weekend, she’d always wanted to stay there and she deserved being spoiled. I’ll probably recover quicker than my wallet but it was a great weekend, beautiful place and the service was top quality all the way through. And obviously the company wasn’t bad at all.

44364FC5-8134-4150-A2DF-D3DB48B01BC7.jpeg

174FA419-BD51-4E04-BDE5-3D6C07739CF6.jpeg

6F8FE1A6-48A4-43E0-979B-5AB25B5A8A56.jpeg

D8B7595D-E0F2-4E1B-A610-B82D9FBF1A4F.jpeg

05502B2E-4A13-4A61-A55F-18AA4A791ECC.jpeg

3D6AA696-DAEE-40D0-9B16-360BD3AAF557.jpeg

847893D8-0EDB-4C10-AB01-4CCFDA9556CE.jpeg

21C8AB9C-C3D8-4CDF-9723-AB465DED43BD.jpeg

Back