• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Apparently all of the pjanets are visible this evening (clouds/light pollution etc...)

Do y'all still see the "Man on the Moon" or is it something else over there?

Just been out walking the dog & gandering at the night sky. Jupiter is right next to the moon atm, Mars is also really obvious. Saturn is also visible to the naked eye and depending on your location you can probably see most of the planets.
Came home & dug out the binoculars for a better view & just lost half an hour in the garden.
As mentioned above they are all visible in the night sky right now.

What tools/information do you guys use to locate/view these objects? I do like a clear night sky but couldn't tell you what anything in particular was besides the moon. Just been and had a look out in our garden, wonderful view but only planet I think I could make out, with a bit of website assistance, was Mars.

Locate - Apps will tell you exactly where stuff is ny holding it up to the sky.

View - A pair of binoculars will be fine for most stuff.

Out with the dog, Jupiter is pretty clear by the moon and Mars at 12 o clock

You’re probably all aware of the twitter exchange between Andrew tate and Greta, anyway him being an insecure alpha male apparently, posted a video comeback to Greta of him being basically a dick, in this video he had a pizza delivered, Romanian police who were looking for him on sex trafficking charges amongst others, saw said video, and traced him by the pizza company he used, and have now arrested him.

You’re probably all aware of the twitter exchange between Andrew tate and Greta, anyway him being an insecure alpha male apparently, posted a video comeback to Greta of him being basically a dick, in this video he had a pizza delivered, Romanian police who were looking for him on sex trafficking charges amongst others, saw said video, and traced him by the pizza company he used, and have now arrested him.
Beeb says this is untrue.

Yeah he's definitely been arrested, but nothing to do with his Greta spat, just lovely timing...

Greta has tweeted “ this is what happens when you don’t recycle pizza boxes” in reply to him saying in the video, “im not going to recycle these”
People trafficking for sex apparently.
His fans are out in force on twitter, saying it’s abuse of his free speech, his rights to freedom ( what about his victims right to freedom), he’s a billionaire who can have any woman he wants, why would he run a sex ring? ( err yea maybe have a think about that statement)

Thought you couldn’t recycle cardboard pizza boxes because of the grease? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Obvious question, if the Romanian police wanted Tate how was he not stopped at border control on entry into Romanian?

Been a while since I went to Romania but it was visual passport checks only then.

Last time I went to Romania, I entered from Moldova had the full passport check and questions, was expected being on a loaded touring bike, and entering from outside the EU
Romania into Hungary was no problem, nobody at the border, took a photo of my bike leaning on the sign saying welcome to Hungary, EU freedom of movement and all that

Chop his fucking balls off. No anesthetic.

Last time I went to Romania, I entered from Moldova had the full passport check and questions, was expected being on a loaded touring bike, and entering from outside the EU
Romania into Hungary was no problem, nobody at the border, took a photo of my bike leaning on the sign saying welcome to Hungary, EU freedom of movement and all that
Romania isn't in Schengen so in theory there should be checks at land borders, in practice there aren't though because they don't care either way.

He's got a very weird head.

742.jpg

Romania isn't in Schengen so in theory there should be checks at land borders, in practice there aren't though because they don't care either way.

He's got a very weird head.

742.jpg
He's had it kicked enough times to make it that shape.

Another one of these Laurence Fox, Alex Jones, Katy Hopkins caricatures who can be fitted into the sun.

Back