• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well done Darlo - had the same issue with BP a few years ago, but I was carrying too much weight & needed to lose some to deal with it

Lost 3st (plus over 2ins off my waist) which sorted it - mainly through stopping eating things that weren't helpful & improving my diet.

Makes a real difference, but well done for tackling it.

Baby PK born this morning at 5am, baby boy, all healthy and 8lb 8oz. Mum fine too although a post partum haemorrhage after placenta delivery was a bit touch and go and stressful for a while...

Everything cool now though, and I'll have WWFC seared into his poor brain before he knows it!

Baby PK born this morning at 5am, baby boy, all healthy and 8lb 8oz. Mum fine too although a post partum haemorrhage after placenta delivery was a bit touch and go and stressful for a while...

Everything cool now though, and I'll have WWFC seared into his poor brain before he knows it!
Congrats.

Congratulations to you and your partner.

Excellent news, heartfelt congratulations
Paul x

Congrats all.

Congratulations to you all!

When my eldest was born 22 years ago (nearly - fuck me I really am a fossil) it was a c-section so I had to get in the surgical greens. Ace.

They were so pleased when I pulled out a wolves scarf to drape the newborn. I have to consider it one of the fiercest bollockings I have ever received and the competition is substantial.

Congrats!!

Good for you Darlo. I think like a lot of people I got into a habit of home drinking during Covid. It's a hard one to get out of, even if it's just a beer or 2. I do try to have at least 3 non-drinking nights in a row.

NB: glad I proof read my post as it had auto-corrected Darlo to darling.... 😂😂

Congratulations PK on the new arrival.

In other news, I appear to have a job, I’ve got an “interview” Monday to start work Tuesday!
I have worked for the place before, and quit due to the working conditions being shocking, they’re better now, so we’ll see.
It’s building bikes for a large online company with a warehouse in bilston just alongside the Black Country route

Was that the place that put quantity over the quality of work?

Back