• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Check the toilet before you sit down!

I have been bitten by a red back before on my last visit. Plus got rather nearer to a box jellyfish than I would like. And I saw a western brown snake at a distance of about five yards. Just need to tick off white shark and salt croc!

Massive Huntsman spider on the ceiling above your bed when you open your eyes...

Worst (bar the red back bite which was really REALLY bad) was getting raked by the claws of a koala at Australia zoo. Those fuckers are anything but cute!

We’ll keep an eye out for ex pat killed by undiscovered venomous butterfly news story.
Good luck to you, know you’ve wanted to move there for ages, got to be better than this cold cess pit of an island.

Last edited:
It’s not all that bad, was taking with one of my Australian colleagues - brought up on a farm in the outback and seen 3 snakes her whole life. I’ve seen more than that in a month up Cannock chase.

Ones on the chase aren’t likely to have your leg off or drag to you your death though

Neither are the ones in Oz really. Only one snake really goes for you I think - the black mamba. Saw one in the toilet once, decided to hold it in.

Piers Morgan getting hacked.

Only his Twitter account but still, hope he is raging at the fact someone now has all his private messages stored somewhere

Nothing interesting, just Meghan leaving him on read and him getting more desperate/angry that he's a nice guy but nobody gives him a chance.

I’ve only just remembered about #duvetknowitschristmas on Twitter. It makes me chuckle every year. Pictures of people’s horrific sleeping arrangements when staying with relatives at Christmas.

Just been out walking the dog & gandering at the night sky. Jupiter is right next to the moon atm, Mars is also really obvious. Saturn is also visible to the naked eye and depending on your location you can probably see most of the planets.
Came home & dug out the binoculars for a better view & just lost half an hour in the garden.

Back