• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

James have updated their profile pic on their website, which can only mean an album announcement is imminent.
praying tour info is also released!
Double album with an orchestra and a 16 date tour they say, just saw a post on my Facebook feed,
Pre order the cd and you get gig ticket priority,
Symphony hall Brum in may

Had one of those moments yesterday, grey, freezing cold, pissing down with rain, trudging along head down and you suddenly realise there are times when you just have to stop and appreciate the small things that can be right in front of you.

4F9B9475-16A6-4DB6-9B6C-C5C068559B14.jpegB7C1F66B-ED2A-4D35-B7E9-F30A2D784448.jpeg

Saw this fella this morning, had a massive harem with him

jnmfZk0.png

went out for a meal last night with the bowls team. Miss them when out of season. Lovely to catch up with them and just have a chat and a laugh.
One thing a lot of us identified is that the culture within our club is really friendly and positive, and that is why we love it.

went out for a meal last night with the bowls team. Miss them when out of season. Lovely to catch up with them and just have a chat and a laugh.
One thing a lot of us identified is that the culture within our club is really friendly and positive, and that is why we love it.
So you love Culture Club??

After a well documented few years of personal and family hell, my ex from years ago got in touch out of the blue through Facebook back in September. We were really close and happy and lived together for a while, even had a baby on the way until we lost it. Being young we grew apart
So we got talking and it turned out she'd been in an unhappy marriage for years as well and had recently finally ended it. We talked a lot and finally met up (she lives in Hertfordshire now) and realised we were still absolutely mad about each other. We met up a few more times, met each other's kids and quickly came to the conclusion that we made a massive mistake not following our plans through when we were 22 and getting married and staying together forever like we intended. So after a few conversations we decided it was high time we did something about it, so a brilliant night at Fiume and a bottle of Bollinger later we're engaged. And happier than we've ever been.
Seems a bit strange going from two years single to engaged in a couple of months, especially when I had absolutely zero intention of ever getting married again, but when it comes to her I didn't even have to think twice and neither did she. Happy days finally.

And yes, I'm punching...

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-05 at 20.50.05 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-05 at 20.50.05.jpeg
Hel and Me.jpeg
317233937_10228563912513019_5594220363912639956_n.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-13 at 3.43.29 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Definitely punching. Very happy for you mate.

Edit - I am a bit stuck for depressing scandi TV to watch though now you don’t post in the Googlebox thread so much.

Definitely punching. Very happy for you mate.

Edit - I am a bit stuck for depressing scandi TV to watch though now you don’t post in the Googlebox thread so much.
:LOL::LOL: I need to start watching again, I don't get the time really anymore. Although season three of Deadwind is on Netflix, I need to watch that.

Damn Gav, didn't realize you were such a handsome guy!

Beautiful couple, congratulations to you both.

Damn Gav, didn't realize you were such a handsome guy!

Beautiful couple, congratulations to you both.
The camera really does lie mate, you’ll realise that when you’re over here! Cheers mate, we’re just at that stage of life where we deserve to be happy, and it’s ace feeling that way.

As been said, punching well over, pleased for you both you've got it together and happy.

Handed in my notice yesterday, start a new job in Jan. Goodbye uncertainty of the the hospitality industry, hello uncertainty of the public sector. But most importantly hello weekends...
join the darkside mate!
you'll probably be on strike by february.
seriously, I hope you enjoy the change, and the flexibility it should give you.

Back