• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Received a Benfica training top in the post when I got in from work yesterday, courtesy of Joel. Had a nice letter in it too about how much him and Joao enjoyed their trip to Wolves back in March.

What a nice guy!

Joel is a legend. That's awesome. :)

And TBF it was a fucking ace day. Watching the plebs freeze and get rained on being a major highlight....

Reservation paid on new house today and flooring and kitchen picked out. Hopefully moving in 4 weeks

Stop acting like you've picked the flooring and kitchen out :)

Congratulations mate !

Thing finally moving forwards, Trips... Good luck mate

Stop acting like you've picked the flooring and kitchen out :)

Congratulations mate !

Hey! I got to pick the flooring in the bathroom :icon_lol:

She has already changed her mind on the kitchen work surfaces so we need to go back tomorrow and pick out new ones

Just had a free 50p go on a Sky Vegas game and won big!!

bd68f403c54c16fb6a31a2649d1bbf3d.jpg

Spent a tenner having a few more goes and then withdrew the rest. Lovely jubbly.

Missed my train so I'm having a pint and a bag of scratchings.

That the temp has dropped, and some folk have had rain over in UK. Thank fuck, everyone I've spoken to for the last 6 weeks have been like bears with sore arses.

Weekend breakfast in bed

I don't have West Nile disease! Although me blisters/bites may scar but I can live with that.

Deer coming for the fallen opples on me fruit tree, they now let me get quite close to them.

Finally after six fucking weeks,I now have a driving licence,digi tacho card,CPC drivers card,so I can now start applying for work,get in!

Me dustbin men. Put the bins out today, and after clearing out the garage also put out a big tablesaw vaccum, boxes of odd tiles, a toilet, a pool solar cover cut into pieces, and other stuff. Put them out hoping they would take them, or some of them, but really didn't think that they would.

They did, all of it. Bless 'em :)

12 months without smoking, just need to get rid of this two stone I've gained :)

I cannot describe how happy I am with the news Jean Luc Picard is back. This really is huge news and I've done a little sex wee.

It'll be interesting to see what the new series is. He's getting on a bit now is Pat.

New shirt has arrived in time for the start of the Season. Fits ok too. Prem footie is back :)

:wolves: :wolves: :wolves: :wolves: :wolves:

Back