• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Spent half the afternoon rescuing butterflies and moths from me pool. Caught 12, managed to save 6 and see them fly off when their wings had dried. David Attenborough would be pleased! :)

Back into the world of work I go,start my new job Wednesday,£2.50ph more than driving buses,no idiot public to deal with,win win all round.
Only downside is its servicing and cleaning porta loos,I'll get my own area,cleaning stuff,toilet rolls and a little tanker lorry,so let's give it a go

Back into the world of work I go,start my new job Wednesday,£2.50ph more than driving buses,no idiot public to deal with,win win all round.
Only downside is its servicing and cleaning porta loos,I'll get my own area,cleaning stuff,toilet rolls and a little tanker lorry,so let's give it a go
Good luck buddy!

Do they supply you with a nose peg?

All the best Keef. Any more bike trips in the pipeline?

Do they supply you with a nose peg?

All the best Keef. Any more bike trips in the pipeline?

Couple planned long one(see if I can manage it next time) fly to Azerbaijan ride back to the UK
Short one D day landings, War One battlefields in Belgium then onto Agincourt and Waterloo,they're all very close to each other

How a budgie can perk up an elderly person. Me mom loves her new pet :)

Couple planned long one(see if I can manage it next time) fly to Azerbaijan ride back to the UK
Short one D day landings, War One battlefields in Belgium then onto Agincourt and Waterloo,they're all very close to each other

Want to do the D Day landings (my Dad landed on the 8th June as he was in an artillery regiment & you don't need those on the initial landing) - probably won't be on a bike though

Just booked tickets for my sister and BIL to pop over in October for 10 days to help re-model the house, total cost for 2 tickets to Atlanta from Heathrow $1032! Which is about $1500 cheaper than I was quoted for someone to lay laminate in the living room and bedrooms!
I get a bit of family time and a house re-model as the BIL is a carpenter! :) :)

McFaddens Cold War twitter thread.

Made me smile this morning, it's photoshopping at its finest.

It is funny, can't believe he printed and signed his first ever one and it fetched over £2,000 on eBay though, that's just mental.

It is funny, can't believe he printed and signed his first ever one and it fetched over £2,000 on eBay though, that's just mental.

Fair play to him, they're are 'artists' who sell work for obscene amounts that my 5 year old can do.

Fair play to him, they're are 'artists' who sell work for obscene amounts that my 5 year old can do.

Exactly. Fair to play to him and all, it just makes me wonder why I don't just do shit like that instead of actual work for people while charging the going rate!

Exactly. Fair to play to him and all, it just makes me wonder why I don't just do shit like that instead of actual work for people while charging the going rate!

There's definitely a market for it!

Mates wife got a job at the Asda in Wolverhampton,so I've asked her to tip me off on any possible new signings that are seen in there before they are officially unveiled. Lol.

step daughter got a 7 on her gcse maths today.

she's cleverer than she realises. she messed about at school and left with no qualifications, but took it onto herself to go and start doing foundations english and maths, and it's now bearing fruit!
Not sure if it'll be this year or next, but she's looking to do an access course and get into nursing.

Back