• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Penks new title made me lol (when I eventually saw it).
Nearly as much as the day I noticed my own title.)

Made me lol the other day thinking 'are there really chickens named El Bandito ' :icon_lol:

Sue.Its not unusual is a bit boring now !

PMSFL !!

Can I have Kenny Hibbitt back again ?

Shopping for Summery clothes for me trip to Florida :)

After being in a bit of a panic about where I will live next year, glad to say that me and four others have found a really good house!

Private owned, landlords are very friendly and take a lot of pride in their houses, nice garden, a dishwasher, next dear is deaf :D and best of all its cheaper than everywhere else we've been (which have also been nowhere near as nice).

Every student house I lived in was a disgrace. And they were the best ones available at the time. Some of the ones I saw were downright dangerous and yet still agents peddle them out without a care in the world.

The sofas we had in our last place had completely collapsed in the middle which we had no idea about prior to moving in. Landlord stuffs them with rank old sleeping bags and says they're fine again. Prat. And he brought in over £1500 a month for the place.

Some of my mates had a lovely place though and their landlord was superb so it sounds like you've done well, YW!

The first house we looked at was like that, bit grubby, rooms weren't too bad but looked like everything fell apart quite easily.

The guy who showed us around (owns it with his wife) was great. Seems to go to extreme lengths to make the house as attractive as possible. He has two sons currently at Uni, and said he could charge a lot more but knows if he did we wouldn't be able to afford anything else.

I think we've got really lucky, everyone else I know has been sorted for a while now.

That's awesome news, Dan. Congrats to you and your family.

Cheers everyone. I can safely say that planned caesarean's are a whole lot more relaxing than emergency caesarean's! This one also gets Wolverhampton on his birth certificate as opposed to Birmingham like our daughter. Much better :)

Congratulations TD and family! :shakehand:

(and thanks on a personal note,I've never known how that thing was spelled.I live and learn!) :)

I had to google to check I'd spelled it correctly :) (I still had to type it 3 times as the auto correct kept messing it up)

Back