• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congratulations T-Dan and family. I wouldn't ever call a c section relaxing, but having only gone through one planned one, I'm glad that on this occasion it was more pleasant than the last time. I hope that all is well and everyone is home before long.

Well done T-Dan, hope you and your new family are all home soon.
Just don't make her laugh for a week or two.
But don't believe her if she says she can't do the washing or bring in buckets of coal...

My son was born this morning! Mother and baby both doing well :)

Fantastic, congratulations! Has Jez been in touch about getting a deal done in time for the little one before deadline day? We need someone who can dribble...

A relexing ceaserian? I'll have to let the missus know about so she can change her birth plan :icon_wink:

Hope you're all back home safe and sound soon mate.

A relexing ceaserian? I'll have to let the missus know about so she can change her birth plan :icon_wink:

Hope you're all back home safe and sound soon mate.

Well not exactly relaxing, it was still pretty nerve wracking, just much better than the emergency one she had last time! I should probably have said 'less stressful'. My wife had a torrid time with the last birth though so it was a much better experience this time. Hopefully, they can both come home this evening.

Fantastic, congratulations! Has Jez been in touch about getting a deal done in time for the little one before deadline day? We need someone who can dribble...

Excellent reworking of a joke there YW.

Many months ago I went into the Wolves shop and bought 3 vests for my daughter, in pink with the Wolves head on them with the words, 'Wolves little dribbler'.
Loved it.
There's a photo on here somewhere of my wife in a nightie holding her....

If Lady Mary and Branson was to play hide the varmint in the next series.

Friendships come in all shapes and sizes. A bit like surprises :)

Oh, and when you hear chunks of snow falling off ya roof you know its got warmer :)

That I am walking properly on 2 legs again & both crutches have been consigned to the cupboard (& will be returned to the hospital in due course).

Mr Penguin,he's coming with me to see Paddington on Saturday :Victory:

One step nearer completion on my remortgage after the totally unnecessary delays seem to have been bitchslapped into submission by my solicitor.

Hopefully I'm very close to the end of this rather shitty process, and that there isn't much left to do to finalise it all.

Back