• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I've never understood how anyone finds Blazing Saddles remotely funny.

Blazing Saddles, Airplane, Top Secret would be up there for me. Dumb and dumber absolutely leaves me cold.

Airplane, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, Police Squad (or the Naked Gun films) for me. Though I adore Dumb and Dumber. It's genius.

Funny films? Clerks or Twin Town for me.

Though I adore Dumb and Dumber. It's genius.

Genius is pushing it a bit ??

The funniest film ever is still Dumb & Dumber.

This and step brothers are two of my favourites that I can watch over and over.

As for airplane, I like it but prefer hot shots and top secret for my pun filled films

Back jamming with a band for the first time in a few years.
Just doing covers at the moment, but its great to be back behind the kit. The songs down so far: QOTSA - First it Giveth, Nirvana - Breed, Foos - Low, Royal Blood - Loose Change, The Doors - LA Woman, and a rockin version of Gary Numan - Cars

If you do cars like numan did at sonisphere you are onto something. Heavier than a concrete nosebleed.

This version with Nine Inch Nails is one of my current obsessions :)

Back jamming with a band for the first time in a few years.
Just doing covers at the moment, but its great to be back behind the kit. The songs down so far: QOTSA - First it Giveth, Nirvana - Breed, Foos - Low, Royal Blood - Loose Change, The Doors - LA Woman, and a rockin version of Gary Numan - Cars

My favourite of theirs.

Invitation to a Superbowl Party. Happy that I won't have to have one at mine now :)

Invitation to a Superbowl Party. Happy that I won't have to have one at mine now :)

A sign you are getting old when you are looking forward to a Saturday night in instead of going out. Curled up on the sofa watching Gone Girl with a pkt of chocolate covered raisons and a very promising bottle of Red :)

Not sure if this should make me happy, but it does :)

Over the moon. My niece has got into the Camp America Programme and will be coming over for 10 weeks. She has been placed at a Camp 2 hours from Pittsburgh. So happy :)

Unexpected visit from eldest son & wife (though they were in the area for an unhappy reason as been to a funeral) - not seen then since November

After lots of snow, everywhere looks beautiful. Today im getting wrapped up and going out with my camera :)

Penks new title made me lol (when I eventually saw it).
Nearly as much as the day I noticed my own title.

And also on topic, that we aren't too precious and laugh at such stuff (even PLF!)

Back