• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

And buy her a shiny new hover board. They are all the rage.

I can't, I spent all my money on wall mounted fax machines :facepalm:

Well my kids enjoyed Star Wars (machete order, obvs) but they're too little to appreciate the genius of Airplane.

Though a viewing of the Back to the Future Trilogy (which I have on DVD) is a tremendous shout. I'm on my own with the kids this weekend so it's a definite possibility, once I'm all Lego-d out.

Airplane is horrifically overrated. Only people who enjoy puns enjoy Airplane. I do not enjoy puns.

I am serious. It isn't particularly funny. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's rubbish, it's mildly amusing but nowhere near "the funniest film ever".

If you want to align yourself with two blokes who gave us play by play commentary on Sharknado a while back...

After a very intense tendering process, being part of a very small team to get onto the NHS SBS framework (electronic patient record stuff) It's a big deal and I'm very proud.

Brilliant Squeeze, now if you can just fix Paddy and Kenny, i sense Nobel!

The funniest film ever is still Dumb & Dumber.

Have you seen the new one? Funnier than I expected it to be

First 15 mins are poor (probably because I had seen the opening joke about 50 times) but once they hit the road its a funny film indeed.

Did it turn out ok TDan ?
Yes thanks. It is very pink! Our daughter keeps telling everyone 'my mummy got pink hair'. She's raised £200 for PSS which is good and it'll certainly be a talking point at the hospital next week when she has the baby!

Back