• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

:uhoh2:Fair play to ya - mind you I would tolerate it in good company PPG :icon_biggrin:
It's a brilliant sport Bubbles, although keeping your eye on the puck is difficult after a few pints, and I get the feeling you like a few pints !!! :)

Cancelled routine bloodwork due to a dairylea on toast :icon_lol:

Gah. I read that as diarrhoea on toast then!

My Oma.

She had a row with my Grandad so she took his false teeth and threw them into the fire so now he can't eat solids. :icon_lol:

I have had a second manuscript published, this time it is in Chem Sus Chem which is a journal that focuses on sustainability and energy.

A bit of a delay, but not only is this now officially available, but my work is featured on the back cover of the journal!

ChemSusChem back cover image Jan 2015.jpg

Two out of five exams done as of this moment, both have gone very well I feel :)

Good work and well done to both Jolemai and Hamlet :)

Some on here may know a bit about my struggles to get my middle son to be a Wolves fan. Well he came along today, wore a Wolves shirt, sang along to hi ho Wolverhampton aswel as He's one of our own and asked if he could come along to the next game that his elder brother and I attend.
He's still up sat in Wolves shirt now.

I'm not counting my chickens but he may well be coming round.

You can't underestimate the power of watching football from the stands vs from your sofa.

Got tickets for me and my boys for the Charlton game next week. I was really gutted I couldn't go yesterday, but this will slightly make up for it :) :)

Leg clearly on the mend as stood up to yesterday (though was aching by the time I got home) & even walked out of the house this morning then realised I had forgotten to take the crutch with me!

Back