• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

After a very intense tendering process, being part of a very small team to get onto the NHS SBS framework (electronic patient record stuff) It's a big deal and I'm very proud.

After a very intense tendering process, being part of a very small team to get onto the NHS SBS framework (electronic patient record stuff) It's a big deal and I'm very proud.

Well done and congratulations Mrs Squeeze.
I love writing your name...

Instruction from a new client to produce two CGIs and plans for a new housing development. Noice*

* = Only works if you're familiar with Kath & Kim.

My wife is getting her hair dyed pink for charity today. Looking forward to seeing the results. Our pink obsessed daughter will be very impressed!

My wife is getting her hair dyed pink for charity today. Looking forward to seeing the results. Our pink obsessed daughter will be very impressed!

Why aren't you joining in by dying your beard pink?

We could call you P-Dan.

I did jokingly suggest that I dye my beard pink! I am doing some fundraising of my own for the PSS charity she's raising money for though - I am taking part in the Major Series which is an army mud filled obstacle course. I'll probably come cap in hand on here for sponsors in a few weeks!

The actual excuse is that when I 'jokingly' suggested that I should dye my beard pink, she said it was too ginger and it wouldn't go pink!!!

So being ginger helped you? Is this a first?

Well, what a profoundly disappointing experience that was. One of the funniest films of all time but I guess the jokes don't jump to the younger generation. Even Shirley jokes barely raised a titter.

Ho hum. Don't even know they are alive. Etc etc etc.

Well, what a profoundly disappointing experience that was. One of the funniest films of all time but I guess the jokes don't jump to the younger generation. Even Shirley jokes barely raised a titter.

HEATHENS mate. Deary me. I shall tell your step daughter how disappointed I am with her next time I see her. I may even get Matt to administer the reprimand.

But - they are still young. There is still time for them to see the light.

I tried the same with my kids a few weeks back. They walked out of the room after half an hour giving me a disappointed shake of the head.

It'll be funny sitting Bea down to watch the Back to the Future trilogy in a couple of years time considering they travelled forward to this year!

Back