• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

7 grandkids!? You either started young or have worn very well!

Fair play...they clearly cause(d) you very little stress![emoji2]

She is teeny-tiny. My three were all between 8 and 10 pounds when they arrived. We never needed newborn babygrows!

Today I throw all our shit into the suitcases.

Tomorrow I head back home.

Glad the months holiday is over.

Finally coming to accept that Pittsburgh is my home, and that Wolverhampton isnt.

Realising ive missed things back in the US.

Fuck me, I think I really must be half Yank :yikes:

She is teeny-tiny. My three were all between 8 and 10 pounds when they arrived. We never needed newborn babygrows!

Will, those baby grows are for a Prem baby and they still swamp her!

Today I throw all our $#@! into the suitcases.

Finally coming to accept that Pittsburgh is my home, and that Wolverhampton isnt.

$#@! me, I think I really must be half Yank :yikes:

:Cheerleader::Cheerleader::Cheerleader: Besides you that's the only other thing I like from there!!

:Cheerleader::Cheerleader::Cheerleader: Besides you that's the only other thing I like from there!!

I'll take that as a compliment Bubbles. Although, they have lovely steaks over there, and the public toilets are always lovely and clean :)

Today I throw all our shit into the suitcases.

Fuck me, I think I really must be half Yank :yikes:

In shock and horror! Although I did say man cave and basement in one sentence yesterday :D

Safe trip "home" Sue! :)

Saw the consultant today & got the go ahead to start putting weight back on the left leg - a relief to be able to stop doing the Long John Silver impression (anyway they never really worked as couldn't get hold of the parrot)

Saw the consultant today & got the go ahead to start putting weight back on the left leg - a relief to be able to stop doing the Long John Silver impression (anyway they never really worked as couldn't get hold of the parrot)

Good news Long John, sorry I mean Parkin...,

All checked in for flights, got extra leg room :)

And further good news: interview for a job I really want confirmed for early Jan. I like aspects of freelancing but I'm a bit tired of constantly hustling. I'll have to give up some of my freedom if I get this but it all fits. I just fancy something different for a bit, and if it doesn't work out I have stuff to fall back on.

This isn't happening now. Met with them yesterday, had a good chat and they seemed good people, but there were too many elements of the job that I either wasn't happy with (hours being the main one) or that they couldn't commit to. If I'm going to make a big change then it needs to be a better fit than that I'm afraid, slept on it and I just don't fancy it. Shame, but pleased I had enough information up front to make a decision and also make it before I'd potentially made a mistake. We move on, better luck next time.

Cooking dinner tonight. After a month of not cooking a thing, ive really missed being in the kitchen !!

Watching Star Wars with my boys for the first time :)

Drove the car for the first time in 6 weeks this morning & leg seems to be OK.

Not going to plan a trip to Lands End or John O'Groats for a while, but as I wasn't anyway that's no real hardship. Good to be properly mobile again.

Back