• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Successfully managed to dismantle the double bed in the guest room without wrecking it. Operation turn the guest room into the new baby's room is well and truly under way!

Spent a hour or so talking to Phil Parkes last night in the King Charles. Was telling me about their pay and bonuses that were dependent on the attendance. Said the players used to get excited saying to one another "looks like 25,000 here today" meaning they got an extra £1 or higher still if higher crowd meaning a £2 bonus. Also talked about keepers past and present saying ikeme is a really nice bloke. Shook his hand as I was leaving (very dunk as or usual) and thanked him for the stories declaring I was an avid Wolves fan.

Baby Phoebe was born this afternoon at 12-05, weighing 4lbs 9ozs with mother and baby both fit and well ;)

Baby Phoebe was born this afternoon at 12-05, weighing 4lbs 9ozs with mother and baby both fit and well ;)

Congrats Darlo. The time of birth is a number anagram of the year :D

Congrats Darlo. 4lb 9oz does sound small.

Thanks guys...I'll stick a pic up tomorrow when I get back from London

Good that both are well!
Building a football squad there, ain't ya darlo?

Made a solid offer on a house today, feeling very excited, estate agent says it's a bold offer and sees no reason why the seller won't accept!

Made a solid offer on a house today, feeling very excited, estate agent says it's a bold offer and sees no reason why the seller won't accept!

Ray being bold? Sounds about right! ;) Good luck mate and keep me informed bud

Ray being bold? Sounds about right! ;) Good luck mate and keep me informed bud

Thanks Sue/Mike!

It's a sweet little house closer to the wifes family with a renovated basement with bar and "man cave" and hot tub! :D haha

Thanks Sue/Mike!

It's a sweet little house closer to the wifes family with a renovated basement with bar and "man cave" and hot tub! :D haha

'Sweet little house with man cave and hot tub ' !! Ray, yowm talking loike a proper yank mucker !!! ;)

'Sweet little house with man cave and hot tub ' !! Ray, yowm talking loike a proper yank mucker !!! ;)

I've been here almost 3 years now :icon_cry: and the mon cave will be a game room for the babees! The Hot Tub will be sold to mek way for some plant pots for me taters and tomartoes! (Not tomAtoes!) :D

The new, tiny granddaughter...
1958292_10203537555499189_175305388292737876_n.jpg

Back