• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Bought this off ebay for £1.04 for my 22 month old daughter!

$_35.JPG

Having my 13 year old son making his debut in adult cricket alongside me at the weekend. He even joined me at the crease although it was a bit much to ask him to bat out the final 30 overs for a draw. He survived 4 overs against bowling much better/quicker than anything he would face in his own age group and showed no fear which augers well for the future.

I just searched for "England Kit aged 2" or something similar. Just a normal second hand auction.

I completed the 8.5 mile Great Midlands Fun Run yesterday in Sutton Coldfield - beat my target time of 1hr 30minutes with something to spare and even had enough left to sprint the last 200 metres. It's the first time I have done any "competitive" running since I Ieft school. Next up its the Birmingham 1/2 marathon in October.

In the last six months I have gone from a 36" waist to a 28" waist and from barely any exercise to running 3 or 4 times a week up to 10 miles a go. Resting heart rate is down from around 90 to mid 60s. I am now tapering back my diet having got close to my target weight, it really shocked me to discover how much unnecessary crap I was eating over so many years.

Yesterday's run was my target and finishing was very satisfying indeed....

Well done TSB.

I'm hoping to emulate your success by signing up for the Nottingham half in September. Got a lot of work to do before then though!

Good stuff TSB.

My happy thing is having moved into my new home.

I have sorted 1 room of the house - records, most cd's & the stereo is unpacked & working!
Everything else is in boxes. Prepare for numerous posts on the things that annoy you thread.

However, special shout out to friends, who came, lifted, carried lugged, sweated, and helped with everything, including strimming the foot high grass in the garden...

Indeed, friends help with everything...

Exams done, uni done, I plan to do absolutely fuck all for about a week or so! So so glad thats over and I reckon I managed decent exam results out of it as well!

The unexpected little things that friends do that show they care :) x

Down to earth people who have no airs and graces.

People who are not stuck up their own arseholes.

Folk who are genuine and true to their word :)

Exams done, uni done, I plan to do absolutely fuck all for about a week or so! So so glad thats over and I reckon I managed decent exam results out of it as well!

Have you sorted better living arrangements for next year?

Having someone round for dinner and they say " i'll bring dinner as you cooked last time "

How nice is that ! Or maybe they dont like me fucking cooking !!!

Good game of footy tonight. Losing 16-12 with 5 mins left. Came back on as sub. My energy forced the fuck out of 16-16 but let a decent goal in to lose 17-16. Just really enjoyed the game. :)

Down to earth people who have no airs and graces.

People who are not stuck up their own arseholes.

Folk who are genuine and true to their word :)

Aren't these the only type of people anyone can like? Is for me any way

Back home a week early.
1st time I've ever cut short a holiday!
Went out and bought a shit load of plants for hanging baskets and tubs etc.
And best of all, a load of gorgeous timber so I can make a swing for my daughter.
Forecast for tomorrow is sunny and warm, so a whole day to be spent putting the hanging baskets up and planting out tubs etc.
How happy is that??

The fact I dont have a phone. Next time you go out for a drink , to the pub, for a meal, anywhere socially infact, look around at the number of people texting ! whilst in company ! Just so fucking rude to me.

Happy that a phone isnt permanently attached to my fucking ear or to my finger.

I have spent the last couple of weeks without a phone and it's quite nice! The problem I have is for my coaching and work, it's hard to contact me in the daytime !

Back