• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

No problemos Boss

Me Birthday Rums will be making me very happy

10359171_10152441883909443_7384114385526328396_n.jpg

Got the call from the EA to confirm the keys had been released at 11.29am.

Finally, I am a homeowner!

Without wishing to be cheeky or anything Parkin, the sweet shop may bring back many childhood memories for you.

Been up here for 3 days - brilliant.

No need to worry about cheek LJ - you are probably correct, but as I couldn't get into it (due to it being a Bank hol, good hot weather, celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday & packed out) I haven't found out yet. Going back tomorrow when should be quieter so will find out.

Congrats to Johnny & Darlo on impending arrivals (Mike your lot seem to be trying to repopulate the country after a nuclear holocaust!) & Del pleased to hear that things are improving

Well after being informed last month by my son that he and his wife were having twins my daughter has now informed me that she is expecting too.... Three Grandchildren expected within two months at the end of the year :Victory: :eek:ldboy:

Kids everywhere! Congrats Darlo.

When you go for check up tests, and hear that all is good, and you walk through the door and Dr says ' Wow Susan, you have lost weight since your last visit '

I will forgive him the fact he called me Susan. ! :happy:

Newquay stag do this weekend.

Time to let go for a few days.

Looks like Walthamstow Wolves u13s have won their league :)

Last glass of wine suped. Now begins another stint of the cabbage water & clear fluids diet. I will get to where I want to be, even if it takes me another 7 months :)

At kids funworld in Wombourne, me heads fucking banging, is this the right thread?
Anyway the Missus is working so we're off to McDonalds next, I bet Mom & Dad will be pleased when they get back from camping.

$40 for an England shirt, thats with a pair of shorts chucked in aswell.

I've just made an inkdevil like we used to make as kids ( only using different materials ) :icon_lol:

Yes, I am easily amused !

Laughter. It's what makes the world go round and what makes it a brighter place.

:)

Phew, found the England match after much kerfuffle :)

Meeting up with a group of mates, some of whom I hadn't seen for 20 years, and finding that the same bad jokes still make us laugh like drains.

Off on holiday tomorrow!!

:disco::Victory::headbang::windmilling:

My god do I need it.

Back