• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I was going to say i wonder how the people who mocked you for not knowing Stekelenburg wasn't in he a Dutch squad feel now!

Del knows I only mock him because I love him.

Hope things continue to improve mate.

Happy I watched the movie March of the Penguins. :)

At about 40 mins a penguin slips and falls on his back then there are two noises following.First the penguin behind him like 'wtf dude?' and then when the penguin get back up he's like 'fuck off' ;)

I know,too much time on my hands!Still,happy I got to see that gem.

Fucking hell Del. Cant begin to imagine what a terrifying 36 hours you've had. Hope it all gets better soon.

Jesus Christ Del. Best wishes and glad to hear he's improving.

Sorry to hear that Del..at least it is going in the right direction now..

Glad that Alfie is on the mend. Laughing however because William got pulled by airport security for packing All his carry on fluids in his hand baggage. The ONLY thing he had to pack himself. Silly sod.

I blame her. How was I to know the toilet bag she gave me would have fluids? Razors are solid.

Couldn't you just have shown them his posting history, clearly demonstrating his lack of threat?

In anticipation, I went today to acquire a loverly denon cd player & amp.
Have had to order a turntable, as no current stock. That should arrive by the weekend though! Hopefully even by wednesday.
Inserts very appropriate smiley:
:disco:

Today is my Wedding Anniversary. Just heading out for a family day in York

Had a cracking time in York a couple of years ago darlo.
Check out one of the ghost walks - good fun!

Went strawberry picking with the family yesterday. My wife used some to make strawberry jam. Just eating some with my porridge and it is bloody lovely. I love homemade jam :)

Happy to find out I'm going to be a dad again. Two under two is going to be a challenge.

Happy to find out I'm going to be a dad again. Two under two is going to be a challenge.

Bloody hell, two under two is not my idea of fun !!
Sincere congratulations to you and your better half though :)

Awesome news Johnny, good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back