• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Great news Johnny - many congrats to you and your family!

Having a 2nd child (in my experience) was harder work, but nowhere near as much as a huge step/change in your life as being a 1st time parent.

Twice the carnage but also twice the fun. :)

I agree with Langers there! Many congrats Johnny!

Mine are now 9 and 11 and I like the fact that they are close in age.

On a side note, it's gonna be a huge week for me workwise, spent the weekend at the bosses house, BBQ, pool, music and fun, along with a little bit of business talk.
He's really gunning for me to get the QA managers job I just gotta convince the executives i'm the right man for the job!

Happy to find out I'm going to be a dad again. Two under two is going to be a challenge.

Congratulations Johnny.

At least you'll have and make good use of all the baby equipment/furniture. Mine are 5 and 8 years apart and it meant starting off all over again each time. You'll be well trained for the lack of sleep too.

Congrats mate.

Alfie is out of hospital now, and I'm at the airport. Seven euro for a fucking beer! Maybe ukip have a point.

Congratulations to Johnny, get some sleep.... while you still can ! :)

On a side note, it's gonna be a huge week for me workwise, spent the weekend at the bosses house, BBQ, pool, music and fun, along with a little bit of business talk.
He's really gunning for me to get the QA managers job I just gotta convince the executives i'm the right man for the job!

Sorry Ray, not been around so only just seen message. Hope all goes well , with the boss on your side, and just be yourself, im sure the job already has your name to it . All the best to you :)

On a side note, I'm quite happy about my bronzed breasts :)

Another gorgeous early morning and dinner last night was exceptional. Heaven.

Doing one of my favourite jobs of the year, planting hundreds of bedding plants :happy:

People who can put a big smile on your face without even trying :)

Well after being informed last month by my son that he and his wife were having twins my daughter has now informed me that she is expecting too.... Three Grandchildren expected within two months at the end of the year :Victory: :eek:ldboy:

Well after being informed last month by my son that he and his wife were having twins my daughter has now informed me that she is expecting too.... Three Grandchildren expected within two months at the end of the year :Victory: :eek:ldboy:

..that is very cool Darlo..congratulations

I am happy being Soobies PA.............

10402723_10203613067710826_6649323308659589893_n.jpg

Holy shit. What's on that?

Hahaha, its a Primanti special !! My god was it good. Although we bought most of it home and we lived on it for 3 days !!! Its cod, fries, cheese, tomato, and their homemade coleslaw. Blinking bostin :)

Back