• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Or even, were YOU naked, wearing them at the time...?

I actually got him a new road bike. Too much hassle to gift wrap it so just straddled it naked. He seemed happy enough, bless him :)

After a hectic weekend, I can announce the score:

lemonjelly 1, brambles 0!

32C here, beer is shit but cold and subsequently refreshing, kids are happy and seriously needed relaxation time is being had.

Don't think I'll be posting in this thread on Wednesday morning :(

vyzytupe.jpg

Im really happy about my new hair colour :Cheerleader:

I have battles with a number of trees/conifers coming up.
If the world cup is kakh, I'll get loads done...

You should have put a before and after pic up of your garden so we can see your progress :)

A beautiful day in the West Country - no work today so up to the 'Dolphin' for my lunch.

Sitting in the sun with a couple of pints of Badger & a ploughman's with some seriously good mature west country cheddar.

Bliss

Where are you Langers?

I'm happy that by 11am on friday morning my exams should be over for this year. I'm also happy that I can spend the summer watching the world cup and playing football with my friends.

I'm happy that its only 70 days until I see my Sister again :)

Happy it is such a gorgeous afternoon after the Armageddon that was this morning!

Happy that on my way back to Roscoff I picked up a tray of 24 cans of Abbott's Finest Ale for €24.
A Euro a tin. Got to be a great deal.

That's not counting the whisky and wine we squeezed in too, but that beer deal was just terrific!

You should have put a before and after pic up of your garden so we can see your progress :)
I wanted to, but am useless with the technology stuff.
Had to get WH to post the pics of lemonjellys great win of the PPB giveaway. Didn't want to be harrassing him again on a weekly basis.:eek:

I wanted to, but am useless with the technology stuff.
Had to get WH to post the pics of lemonjellys great win of the PPB giveaway. Didn't want to be harrassing him again on a weekly basis.:eek:

Yeah I know what you mean, I have to ask Kenny to post mine. He either thinks its harrassment or he's too much of a gentleman to say so !! :)

Back