• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My bargain England Tee from the Five Below shop :)

lemonjelly;6398lemonjellys great win of the PPB giveaway.[/QUOTE said:
Are you gonna play along this year cos I aint gonna bother if nobodys gonna play :(

Oh, you cant play again anyway Mr Jelly. Just read what I put last year. Once you have won , you cant play again ! :(

Finally (probably) think I have managed to source sufficient bricks of the right type for the extensions to the school that need to happen over the summer, without which we will have to teach some of the kids in the playground or have the Head in a caravan in the car park (which I doubt would go down well).

Not an exact match, but close enough. Quite sad to be this happy over it, but it has been a real hassle to get to this point (really didn't think that there would be that much of a dearth of basic building materials!)

I've been given a ' Grow Your Own Boyfriend ' . He even has a willy :). It says on the box ' DO NOT CHEW HIM ' and he comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!! :icon_lol: I will try not to pull the legs off this one.

At last, a perfect man ! :)

Driving down to Dorchester on Saturday and finally clearing all of the bits and pieces I left behind out of a shed I rented when I left town. I've got quite a few nice pieces to offload around the auctions of Dorset, Devon and Somerset next week. If I get a nice few quid after paying off the rent for the shed I'll be very happy.

I am delighted to announce that I am going to be a Daddy for the second time :)

Congratulations, Dan! #2 is a doddle. Everything that seemed the end of the world with #1 is dead easy second time round. (I'm sure your wife will agree with me when she's in the middle of labour!)

Cheers guys, although I'm not sure it'll be a doddle! There'll be a 3 year age gap between the two of them which should be a nice gap - although if the next one is also a girl then I may be pulling my hair out (if I have any left) when they are 13 & 16!

Congratulations Dan. We both may be on the annoy thread around Christmas time!

Well done Dan, congratulations to you and your lady :)

Congratulations Dan. We both may be on the annoy thread around Christmas time!

Cheers. Although, I am a bit excitedly premature in my announcement and the baby is not due until February. In fact, you lot know before my Dad does! (Although, this is more to do with the fact that he is currently sunning himself in Greece, the jammy bastard).

Congratulations Dan. My youngest is 14 weeks ols now and I don't think I've been to the "Annoy" thread about him once. He's already sleeping through the night so fingers crossed that will continue.

Congrats Dan, my youngest is 21 now!! Hope all goes well

Congratulations Dan. My youngest is 14 weeks ols now and I don't think I've been to the "Annoy" thread about him once. He's already sleeping through the night so fingers crossed that will continue.

Bastard, mine took two years to do that!

:p

This week, he's not very well and I've been up at 0530, 0500, 0430, 0420 so far...

Awesome news T-Dog!! Nice shooting :icon_wink:

Back