• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I've been offered two interviews with 2 very respectable companies so it's time to get my suit out again.

Your hair is much more interview friendly these days , so get the suit on and good luck James :)

Your hair is much more interview friendly these days , so get the suit on and good luck James :)

Cheers PPB, you're truly the definition of a facebook stalker but I really hate having short hair after having long hair for a while. Either way if it get's me a new job I'm happy to take that role.

Cheers PPB, you're truly the definition of a facebook stalker but I really hate having short hair after having long hair for a while. Either way if it get's me a new job I'm happy to take that role.

That's not very friendly James, but I have been called much worse and facebook has indeed had its day for me , like everything else the novelty of it seems to be wearing a little thin, there are much more interesting places to visit :)

That's not very friendly James, but I have been called much worse and facebook has indeed had its day for me , like everything else the novelty of it seems to be wearing a little thin, there are much more interesting places to visit :)

I was meaning it in a sarcastic way sue, that's an issue with the written word it's hard to tell whether it's sarcasm or not. Either way thank's for the nice regards.

Invitation arrived today for the Christmas Wedding :)

Now have to keep fingers crossed that the Wolves aren't playing at home that day !!

To learn that you still get ice cream vans in the streets over there.

I miss the sound of an ice cream van.

I've had great news today that I've been given a further 3 interviews. I feel honoured to have 5 interviews.

I've had great news today that I've been given a further 3 interviews. I feel honoured to have 5 interviews.

Hopefully you get offered something (or preferably the one you really want) then. Good luck.

Hopefully you get offered something (or preferably the one you really want) then. Good luck.

Cheers mate, 2 are with the same company but in different area's. I'm happy to be given the chance to take a new step in my working life and prove myself on a new field of work.

Also Paddy have fun in Barbados

Is it your turn to have holiday custody of Langers ? Seeing as Kenny had him last year !

Just found out that my son Ste and his wife are actually having TWINS! Delighted for them both as this has been a long, hard road for them....

Excellent news, but I don't envy them :) One at a time was hard enough !

Back