• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thank You LeedsWolf, I need to brush up on my Ice Hockey. Obviously there is a word outside of the Solihull Barons !!

PPB you need to arrange a game so we can have a 'fan exchange day' !!! :)

A comeback performance from Wayne Gretzky would be ace.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Watched it in the pub. Classic Smash 'n' Grab away performance. Soak up the pressure, ride your luck and........BANG !

That's Why We're Champions, That's Why We're Champions..........

Right now, it's Great to be a Wolves Fan and it's been some time since we said that !!

I followed it how I always follow it, on here :)

Thank You LeedsWolf, I need to brush up on my Ice Hockey. Obviously there is a word outside of the Solihull Barons !!

PPB you need to arrange a game so we can have a 'fan exchange day' !!! :)

Who the bloody hell are the Solihull Barons !! Who are ya , who are ya !!

You need to join in this years International PPB Day and try to win a t shirt !!

Which leads nicely onto game 3 tonight. Tied at 1 game each at the mo. Fingers crossed for the other boys in black n gold :)

So my 1st day back on days at work, rather a long day after 4 weeks of 3rd shift, opened my drawer at work to find a "Thanks Card" from the VP, with the chance of owning a brand new VW!

Kinda chuffed really! :)

So my 1st day back on days at work, rather a long day after 4 weeks of 3rd shift, opened my drawer at work to find a "Thanks Card" from the VP, with the chance of owning a brand new VW!

Kinda chuffed really! :)

And so you should be chuffed :)

One thing I will say about them here, is that they recognise work well done, hard work , and you usually get rewarded for your efforts.

Colour coordinating your clothes on this sunny Tuesday morning in favour of the sports teams you support, cos as far as results go, it was a brilliant Bank Holiday weekend :)

I take the sunny bit back. Its pissing down.

Last edited:
Bet nobody knows what today is. Today is National Jelly Bean Day. 50 flavours, everyone someone's favourite.

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Sue :)
Then, one day, she suddenly grew up :)
The End :)

Crest 3D White. Multicare whitening mouthwash/rinse. Have a swish every night and morning and watch your teeth dazzle.

Simple- easy- and it works :)

Mr Penguins hands.

He makes some lovely things with them :)

Back