• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Eat Whitebread. With nowt farting about with. Don't be a puff. Eat Whitebread!

I love that sketch!

Right next to the shop we go to is a bakery, that sells British Style pies and of course I brought a box back of steak & kidney, lamb/curry pies, Cornish pasties, veggie pies, shame it's turned into a $200 obsession every 2 weeks lol

Happy that this clear fluid diet can fuck right off .

Had the dressing removed from my knee today, two tiny cuts either side, the wonders of modern technology and modern medicine.
Back to work after Easter though, Boohoo!!

Those Leeds jokes are coming in handy :) Although the bald headed one is getting his own back with a few Wolves ones !! Think I'm gonna have to put one of Mr Penguins pubes in the chaps breakfast in the morning.

Up at the crack of dawn to get the 5 lads off to work with a hearty breakfast and packed lunches. Bloody hell I'm beginning to feel like their moms !!

House is now relatively peaceful and quiet :)

Happy Easter to you all, and may you all be visited by the Easter Bunny :)

PPB's off for some fun in the sun .

Have a lovely time PPB. Where you off too ? Are you taking your Bucket and Spade with you ?

Thank you ktec, Presque Isle for some hiking, biking, and swimming while the men go canoeing ! :) Me bucket and spades packed, along with me GoT book, suncream , cossie and sunglasses :) You watch it piss down !

Btw, what's the story behind your username , or isn't there one ?

Bit pissed off having had 5 days work cancelled, but just got a call from Accenture and they've won a big contract with Ireland's 2nd largest bank.
So having been delivering training for the largest bank for about 5 years I'm now heading into the AIB and it appears there's a lot of work coming my way....

Happy Happy days!

Had a brilliant day yesterday with my mates and our kids - they really enjoyed themselves and saw a ridiculous game of football!

yty6y5yt.jpg

The scenes at the end of the game didn't spoil the day for me at all, the whole day was really good fun.

Going to see good friends in darkest Lincolnshire later. We have not seen them since last September so we are looking forward to our trip to the Railway Inn at Aby to meet up with Dawn and Keith.

Thank you ktec, Presque Isle for some hiking, biking, and swimming while the men go canoeing ! :) Me bucket and spades packed, along with me GoT book, suncream , cossie and sunglasses :) You watch it piss down !

Btw, what's the story behind your username , or isn't there one ?

Hope you are having a lovely time and the rain has held off. You missed a cracking game yesterday. First time I ever saw ten goals in a Wolves game ! I was there in 1975 when we beat Chelsea 7-1 and I think that was the previous highest scoring Wolves game ?

As for my username, there was a little-known band called Strangefish a few years back, who were together for years, then finally made a couple of albums that sadly didn't get anywhere. Anyway I loved them both and a track off their second album (Fortune Telling), was called 'Keep The Exits Clear'. But it's so obscure I can't even send you a You Tube link !!

Hopefully your curiosity will help you to track it down ?

Back