• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Q: What do you call a Leeds fan with many girlfriends?
A: A Shepherd

Liked this one.

Last edited:
Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
Well, they had photos of Leeds United players on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.
Q. What would you call a pregnant Leeds United fan?
A: A dope carrier.
Q: What do Leeds fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.
Q: How many Leeds supporters does it take to stop a moving bus?
A: Never enough.
Q: What do you call a Leeds fan with no arms and legs?
A: Trustworthy.
Q: What's the difference between a Leeds fan and a vibrator?
A: A Leeds fan is a real dick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:icon_lol:

Frankie, take a lesson from leedswolf will ya !

Q: How can you tell a level headed Leeds supporter?
A: He dribbles from both sides of his mouth at the same time.

Thanks leeds, these should do nicely spread over the 4 days, all I gorra do now is try to remember them all :icon_lol:

My pleasure Ppb. Any problems then let me know where they live and I'll pay a visit.

Thanks leeds, these should do nicely spread over the 4 days, all I gorra do now is try to remember them all :icon_lol:

Print them all out individually and one by one, put them in strategic places.
On their pillow, by the toothpaste, selotaped on the inside of the shower, next to his place setting at breakfast, & Dinner. Sellotaped to his beer bottle.... y'know, that sort of nonesense.

They're leeds fans. Toothpaste and shower would be wasted efforts.

Print them all out individually and one by one, put them in strategic places.
On their pillow, by the toothpaste, selotaped on the inside of the shower, next to his place setting at breakfast, & Dinner. Sellotaped to his beer bottle.... y'know, that sort of nonesense.

Good idea WH. Will keep you uptodate on progress, and if they have a sense of humour. If they haven't then I am on the naughty step !

My wife and i adrian won Jackpot Lottery and Decided to donate 2million dollars to you, Contact Mr Adrian on (abayford@8u8.hk) For More Info

:Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory::Victory:

:ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny:

His wife is called Adrian Adrian?

4 blokes arriving from Leeds UK and staying at ours ( auditors) 1 is a vegetarian, 1 is a smoker, all 4 are Leeds fans, and 2 are absolute nutters. We should get on fine :) :)

My pleasure Ppb. Any problems then let me know where they live and I'll pay a visit.

They're leeds fans. Toothpaste and shower would be wasted efforts.

Might have to change my opinion of Leeds fans cos these 4 are charming , they've bought their own toothpaste ,and the one even smells quite lovely . They must come from the posh part of Leeds !

Typhoo ?

That bacon you had cooking looked bostin :)

It's actually Tetley British Blend from Walmart, as for the bacon, that went in a jiffy, so we went back to Atlanta the past weekend and stocked up more goodies, bread, sausage, bacon, double deckers, prawn cocktail crisps, hoola hoops, flakes, shandy bass, the list goes on and on lol :D

It's actually Tetley British Blend from Walmart, as for the bacon, that went in a jiffy, so we went back to Atlanta the past weekend and stocked up more goodies, bread, sausage, bacon, double deckers, prawn cocktail crisps, hoola hoops, flakes, shandy bass, the list goes on and on lol :D

Enjoy !

Found a chip shop in Pitt last month ! Proper fish n chips. Like UK's fish n chips. Bloody bostin. They also did Steak n Kidney pies & Curry pies ,but they haven't quite got the hang of it cos they were as dry as a nuns chuff.

Been ages since I had a Double Decker . Enjoy :)

Back