• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

It's Friday ,and I'm getting treated ,as I have been a very very good girl :)

You're getting a biscuit with your cup of tea this time?

You're getting a biscuit with your cup of tea this time?

:icon_lol: I never get made a brew in this house, and I am certainly never given a biscuit either, no matter how good I have been !!

Get out, they are awesome, you can pee wherever you want, standing up, and they dont bleed once a month or get mangled to bits from reproduction. Definite win for us.

We don't have to judge if ours competes with the one next to us in the toilets, ours is neat and tidy, we dont have to use ours to think with. Definite win for us.

Only just read about Michael Schumacher recognising his wife. This make me happy :)

When Mr Penguin gives you a cuddle, pulls away and says ' wow, you don't half feel slimmer, so proud of you '

This really is all the incentive I need to carry on .

We don't have to judge if ours competes with the one next to us in the toilets, ours is neat and tidy, we dont have to use ours to think with. Definite win for us.

cock bollocks and bullshit, my new lady just left after a week, and i had to carry her to the car, ha ha even i was amazed!!

don't you ever dare change your name!! babe until you are 103, it's not all about looks sooze, even though you still have them! in aces!!

cock bollocks and bullshit, my new lady just left after a week, and i had to carry her to the car, ha ha even i was amazed!!

don't you ever dare change your name!! babe until you are 103, it's not all about looks sooze, even though you still have them! in aces!!

An excellent week then Pav in all departments ! Good man :)

Ok, babe till the end, even when I can tie me boobs in knots at me knees :)

An excellent week then Pav in all departments ! Good man :)

Ok, babe till the end, even when I can tie me boobs in knots at me knees :)

call me! knot tying was my forte in the cubs, i'm sure i will remember one, after a long while ha ha ha

I take my last ' annoyed' one back. The feeling of satisfaction on a good days work done in the garden. Knackered, but a happy kind of knackered.

Cant wait to get me kit in the new kit . Gonna get Mr Penguin one for his birthday. Getting him in it may not be an easy task, but if I do, it will make me happy .

Pittsburgh Penguins advance to the second round of the Play Offs. :)

Well its not everyday you see that in your inbox !

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I've been offered two interviews with 2 very respectable companies so it's time to get my suit out again.

Back