• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Is it your turn to have holiday custody of Langers ? Seeing as Kenny had him last year !

I shall be looked after by mum, dad and my 2 kids in Majorca this year! I'm sure the 4 of them will be able to ensure I behave myself.....

Just found out that my son Ste and his wife are actually having TWINS! Delighted for them both as this has been a long, hard road for them....

That's great news mate - please pass on my best wishes!

The season is over for the Philadelphia Flyers .

:icon_lol:

Just found out that my son Ste and his wife are actually having TWINS! Delighted for them both as this has been a long, hard road for them....

Good luck to them, they'll need it!

If they ever say they are fine and don't need your help, they are lying...

That's great news mate - please pass on my best wishes!

Tell him yourself on Saturday Ian....I guess this will be one last blowout for him before the serious business of being a dad!!
Cheers Tredman, I'll keep that in mind

Tell him yourself on Saturday Ian....I guess this will be one last blowout for him before the serious business of being a dad!!
Cheers Tredman, I'll keep that in mind

Must be great being a granddad again Darlo. Congrats.

Great news Mike - no doubt he'll get the piss taken out of him Saturday.

Need my 2 to get on with it - I'm just a tad older than you, but no grandkids yet

Holding a ticket in my donny for tonights Penguin game :) Excited .

Each fan will receive a gold t shirt and gold towel and are asked to wear the t shirt once inside the arena :)

Bless em :)

( I just hope the t shirt doesn't have the words like on the last one ' BUCKLE UP BABY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ' !! :facepalm:

Wish DW was coming tonight. Would I be able to get him to wave his towel ? I think I would :icon_lol:

Opening the pull out larder to get something from the top shelf and my 14 month old daughter nicking something off the bottom shelf and scampering off as fast as she can totter to hide it in the lounge.
Then later that night, my wife asking me if I have any idea why there's a packet of lentils hidden under the cushion on the settee...

very happy with the cover I bought for my Ipad2 today. Spent ages trying to find one, IPad is white and most covers are black or red and stupidly expensive. Even finding a suitable one online was proving fruitful. Finished work today and scoured the city centre looking. Finally found one, grey leather outside, black felt inside and it can stand in two different positions and came with a rubber touchscreen pen. Very pleased as it was 19.99 when lesser models online were 34.99

No its not cos only you could make something dirty out of that !!!
He's not alone...

Opening the pull out larder to get something from the top shelf and my 14 month old daughter nicking something off the bottom shelf and scampering off as fast as she can totter to hide it in the lounge.
Then later that night, my wife asking me if I have any idea why there's a packet of lentils hidden under the cushion on the settee...
:icon_lol:

Mixed feelings in the Penguin household this morning.

PPB - ' Great day out for the fans today, its the last game of the season you know ' :)

Mr Penguin - ' Thank God for that, bloody Saturday mornings ruined every week ' :(

Oh he is such a little misery at times !! :icon_lol:

I spent £40 on a vanity project today - got myself a new replica kit, size small.

How small ???

TEA-105.jpg

Back