• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Season's ended like we all hoped it would , and Summer fast approaches. New beginnings for some of us, new house moves for others, new jobs for the lucky. Hope this Summer is a pleasant and memorable one for all of us. Stay safe and remember, tan lines look shit.

After this season visited the club museum this morning - a good end wallowing in the past for a couple of hours before a stress free sunny drive home.

Completing the erection of my new shed single-handed, without the need of intervention from parents or "Darren who's so good with his hands" (Ha! In your face, Mrs Architect!)

(Pick the fnarrs out of that if you must!)

Any similarity to me and this fine young man is purely accurate:

96c33fbf5276bb31c8516ad9e7e7c102.jpg

96c33fbf5276bb31c8516ad9e7e7c102.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:licklips:

It was worth coming on here just for that :)

Me carrot peeler has arrived. Bit like a pencil sharpener. It shaves bits off carrots. Lovely little gadget :)

The smells , tastes and sounds of Spring and Summer :)

Carrot peeler!!
You lazy sod!

I'll bet it's a piece of junk...

What's wrong with the old fashioned potato peeler?
My mate has an electric meat cutter.
Just exactly what is wrong with moving yer bleedin' elbow back and forth?

Most of you do it when you're wanking, but when you get in the kitchen you want devices that open tins, peel potaoes and carrots etc etc, withilst keeping your elbows or wrists completely static! blah blah...

Carrot peeler!!
You lazy sod!

I'll bet it's a piece of junk...

What's wrong with the old fashioned potato peeler?
My mate has an electric meat cutter.
Just exactly what is wrong with moving yer bleedin' elbow back and forth?

Most of you do it when you're wanking, but when you get in the kitchen you want devices that open tins, peel potaoes and carrots etc etc, withilst keeping your elbows or wrists completely static! blah blah...

No WH it shaves nice pieces off in long wavy bits , like when you sharpen a pencil. Its all about presentation isnt it. Talking of wank, it is wank cos its bost already. I have a meat cutter too ! Mainly because im crap at cutting same sized pieces.

Besides, Ive got limp wrists !

Besides, Ive got limp wrists !

Hang on there!
How come you've got limp wrists??
From what I've been reading over the years, your wrists should be stronger than mine!

But if they're not.... hang on, I'll get hold of my mate Pav. He'll come round and help you out....

I know he will!
(Dirty boy!)

Hang on there!
How come you've got limp wrists??
From what I've been reading over the years, your wrists should be stronger than mine!

But if they're not.... hang on, I'll get hold of my mate Pav. He'll come round and help you out....

I know he will!
(Dirty boy!)

Yes, I understand what you are saying, over the years I have helped build a shed, put in a new staircase, built a deck, moved 30 tons of river rock, mixed heaps of cement, replaced tiles on me roof, carried 322 boxes of wood flooring ..... I could go on

Yes, I understand what you are saying, over the years I have helped build a shed, put in a new staircase, built a deck, moved 30 tons of river rock, mixed heaps of cement, replaced tiles on me roof, carried 322 boxes of wood flooring ..... I could go on

Wouldn't mind you coming round to give a hand sorting out my garden then - clearly 'Superwoman' in disguise.

Wouldn't mind you coming round to give a hand sorting out my garden then - clearly 'Superwoman' in disguise.
Would love it Parkin. No superwoman, but can't stand paying to have something done when we can do it ourselves. The feeling of achievement and satisfaction when you can stand back on a good job done and say " We did all that " . A lovely feeling :)

When Mr Penguin lets you pick the peeling skin on his sun burnt head. The joys of thinning hair :)

Bloody hell. Mr Penguin sitting outside having a beer in his ...... WOLVES SHORTS :yikes:

Today is Lost Sock Memorial Day. A day to try to find ya lost socks and pair them up again. Either that or throw all the odd ones away cos chances are they are lost for good.. Happy today to be dropping off bags of clothes at the charity shop that no longer fit me :) . Happy that tomorrow we are going clothes shopping for clothes that do fit me :)

New Kindles for Squeeze and myself have arrived. An end to the days of lugging twenty million dead tree books on holiday!!

New Kindles for Squeeze and myself have arrived. An end to the days of lugging twenty million dead tree books on holiday!!

What Kindles do you have , because mines shit for when reading outside ?

FINALLY have had a new shower fitted - no more cold showers!

What Kindles do you have , because mines shit for when reading outside ?

I've had the original and now the new model with the back light. Both are really easy to read outside. No reflection like a tablet.

Were you reading drunk or reading while looking for lost socks?!

Back