• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Tit Monday. Scottish birds love a bit of sun. :D

Of course they do. Summer is their favourite day of the year after all.

I've had the original and now the new model with the back light. Both are really easy to read outside. No reflection like a tablet.

Were you reading drunk or reading while looking for lost socks?!

I loved my original one, until I dropped it in the bath. Then hubby kindly replaced it by buying me the Kindle Fire, unfortunately he bought it without thinking how well it would work when used outside. Can't see a bloody thing. I am back to reading 'proper' books again.

:icon_lol: As for being drunk, I actually can't remember the last time I was drunk tbh , and lost/odd socks, I don't have any :)

By the way, tomorrow is ' National Clean Up Your Room ' Day :)

Went for the paperwhite GS. Apparently the lighting system is like looking at a dead tree book even in bright sunlight. Looking forward to trying these out.

Now the proud owner of a Moorcroft clock, ginger jar and a pair of candlesticks . Absolutely beautiful they are :happy:

Might have to be nice to Mr P for a month !

Morrissey at Hershey Theatre in June....... oh go on then :)

Now the proud owner of a Moorcroft clock, ginger jar and a pair of candlesticks . Absolutely beautiful they are :happy:

Might have to be nice to Mr P for a month !

Moorcroft uh? Very nice!

I too am now a proud owner a some very special pieces of Wedgwood, a pastille burner and tobacco jar. (Collection is growing but it's a lot harder to get nicer pieces in the States!)

Moorcroft uh? Very nice!

I too am now a proud owner a some very special pieces of Wedgwood, a pastille burner and tobacco jar. (Collection is growing but it's a lot harder to get nicer pieces in the States!)

I keep sitting looking at them like a sad bastard !!!

What colour Wedgewood do you collect, the traditional blue ??

I keep sitting looking at them like a sad bastard !!!

What colour Wedgwood do you collect, the traditional blue ??
I bet they cost a small fortune, ive had a few pieces of Moorcroft in the past and loved it, but our passion is Wedgwood, we used to collect traditional blue, but the more I studied it, (Yes I studied it like a sad geek) the more I got into it, now we collect older more unusual pieces, black, crimson, yellows, tri-colour...
I went to an Antiques fair 2 weeks ago and got 2 nice pieces of Royal Doulton as well! :D

I bet they cost a small fortune, ive had a few pieces of Moorcroft in the past and loved it, but our passion is Wedgwood, we used to collect traditional blue, but the more I studied it, (Yes I studied it like a sad geek) the more I got into it, now we collect older more unusual pieces, black, crimson, yellows, tri-colour...
I went to an Antiques fair 2 weeks ago and got 2 nice pieces of Royal Doulton as well! :D

How long have you been collecting ?

I dont think I will be collecting many more pieces of Moorcroft, unless we sell up and live in a shed !! I'm happy with the pieces I have, just gorgeous pieces :)

How long have you been collecting ?

I dont think I will be collecting many more pieces of Moorcroft, unless we sell up and live in a shed !! I'm happy with the pieces I have, just gorgeous pieces :)

12 years or so, started off buying small pieces at boot sales, nicer pieces at auction and special pieces at fairs.
I brought a limited edition wine cooler by Wedgwood 1 of 5 at Stafford Antique fair for 250 quid about 7 years ago, did a bit of research on it. found out 1 was in the ceramics museum in Taiwan, one in the Wedgwood Museum in Stoke and i have another...I only got it shipped over to us a few months ago as I couldn't bring it with us when we moved!
We're thinking of selling to use it for a deposit on a house!

When you go and have your breasts measured and find they arent smaller, then go and buy jeans to find they are 2 sizes smaller :Victory:

Today is 'Eat What You Want 'day. ( its also mothers day here )So today the diet can do one cos im craving a 5 Guys .

Today I woke up to a card, what it said moved me to tears. Which just goes to prove that Penguins do cry.

Just cracked upon a bottle of Primitivo, £5 from Asda, very nice!

Forgot I'd stuck a fiver on that geezer from Austria winning Eurovision.

Today I have uttered my last swear word.

I will let nothing in my life rile me to the point of swearing ever again.

It just not worth it :)

Back