• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy Tit Monday to all of TWF.

Glorious. Just glorious.

Or as it's known here in Tipton:

Too many lunches in Greggs and the only exercise you get is the short walk from Ladbrokes to Fags N Mags so put your top back on please Monday.

Not quite as catchy. Or glorious.

It's too cloudy to be proper Tit Monday. I know it was nice first thing but it's just one of those stifling, muggy days now. The sun hasn't been out since about 11ish.

A week of night shifts finished and now off until 6am, next Thursday

Popping to Oxfam at lunch and finding someone with good taste in music has just dropped a bag of CDs off. Today's lucky finds: three Stereolabs, Unknown Mortal Orchestra II, The Jam - Compact Snap, a compilation of rare 70s funk and a compilation of French funk, which I'm playing now and is ace.

Ford focus 1.6 tdci Zetec

Looks like this:

ujavavej.jpg

Good old Focus. My best car was a Focus ST170. Drive superbly.

I've just sneezed all over mine . Hadn't got time to raise me hand or grab an hankie , come from me boots :(

Being back in touch with all my old work mates and sharing stories :)

It's hot hot hot!!, been in the garden all day, woohoo!!

Sitting in the hot sunshine , sipping a Great Lakes Eliot Ness beer whilst planning me Wolves Party :)

Sitting in the hot sunshine , sipping a Great Lakes Eliot Ness beer whilst planning me Wolves Party :)

Similar goings on here....

In Garden, its warm but the Chimnea is burning away (well the wood inside is, be a bit shit if the Chimnea was burning), Rum & Coke and playing FM14.

Love evenings outside at this time of year. BBQ is fired up ready to cook a whole fish wrapped in a foil parcel. A nice white cooling. And listen, all is quiet, everyone has finished mowing their lawns for the day !!

Love evenings outside at this time of year. BBQ is fired up ready to cook a whole fish wrapped in a foil parcel. A nice white cooling. And listen, all is quiet, everyone has finished mowing their lawns for the day !!

We had a couple of hours on the beach, then a few of drinks sat outside the pub in darkest Lincolnshire. Bliss, sheer bliss.

We had a couple of hours on the beach, then a few of drinks sat outside the pub in darkest Lincolnshire. Bliss, sheer bliss.

Frank... will you give over with all this rubbish about 'darkest Lincolnshire'?
It's not dark at all. It has electricity like the rest of the country.
And when you describe a reasonably pastoral scene of walking along the almost boring, featureless, flat beach with no sand dunes at Mablethorpe then sitting outside a pub with supposedly no electricity having a couple of nice beers.... it's just sounds retarded!
I know you kind of refer to the country side in Lincolnshire as being a bit of a throw back in time, but please drop the 'Darkest' bit. It works once or twice but you've been doing it for years and.... well, you can do better than that.
It doesn't reflect well, when you then refer to it as 'bliss, sheer bliss'.

Back